Queue/Submit Discussion Thread

is there lore stuff I need to know to co-host

(this isnt a request to co-host, though I may at a later time)

Yeah we will be writing lore.

I don’t know where ask so i’m putting this here.
Is it allowed to occupy more than one SFoL slot in queue at the same time?

like can you have two sfols in queue. sure

1 Like

theres no SFoL67 or 68 yet

Also at the time when they would be SFoL 67/68, i won’t be able to host it.

2 Likes

10 Waiting, 12 In Review
Mostly composed of 48/24 cycles
Average Endgame is at… I’d estimate around 6 cycles minimum. (Real one might even be around 8 cycles considering all the mashes.)

3 days * 22 games * 6 cycles = 396 days
…I estimate it will take at least a year before our current list will be finished.

3 Likes

i think you’re overestimating how many cycles a lot of games last

but at the same time, even if you are, it’s still a lot of days

maybe we should try to host some games with shorter cycles :eyes:

12/12 mashes

2 Likes

Wild West FM and Harry Potter FM have 36/12, but compared to all the games that will be hosted in 48/24… Maybe I should start making a 36/12 trend?

Speaking of phase times; @Moleland, what the heck is with your 36/24?

…I forgot to divide this by 2 since we can prefer to play two games at once.
So the actual result is in roughly 200 days, which is… around 7 months tops.

tbh if i host more games i might try to go for 36/12 games

i think for most people 36/12 should be fine and shaving a day off of each cycle adds up with so many games

i still think 6 is a high average given a lot of games seem to end on D4ish but a close game can easily last longer than 6 so i suppose using a high average makes sense for a calculation like this

48/12

the superior cycle

1 Like

I understand why you might think this… but did you see how many mashes there were?

This is as bad or arguably even worse than Mole’s 36/24, so no.

sounds like y’all aren’t ready for it

but your kids are gonna love it

I thought i was going to hate 36/12, but it was actually pretty okay in CFM2.
I am now a fan.

12/12 tho
shudders

…nah, I’m pretty sure they won’t. The concept of 36/24 and 48/12 is one where the EOD shifts in every new cycle. In your case (48/12), if SOD1 starts at 3 PM EST, then SOD2 will start at 3 AM EST.

In other words, SOD (and thereby EOD since yours have a Day Phase of 48 hours) will end either during afternoon or 3 AM in the morning if not timed properly. (9 AM and 9 PM might work.)
–but then comes people like me, who lives in Europe, and 9 PM EST is my 3 AM GMT+1.

So… I don’t want that.

Cheers. :beers:

FWIW at least all is done within a day. As for my community, we are used with 24/24.

Due to my insomnia and med necessitation to be able to sleep, it’s almost a certainty that I’ll sleep through an entire phase at some point or another in any 12/12 game.

24/24 also sounds cool, though.