Queue/Submit Discussion Thread

alice is a good host
wouldn’t expect her to make a bad game from bastard games

what does it MEAN

look
i would argue “you can quote your rolecard and talk outside the thread” counts as bastard

1 Like

I’m basically making it anything goes EXCEPT for two things.

A) Wincons remain static and they will not lie to you. If you get a rolecard and your goal is to eliminate the Mafia, no matter what happens you will win if and only if you eliminate the Mafia. They will not change nor will there be rolecards with fake wincons.

B) There are no conversions and it will be a singleball. Conversions are ruled out by point A, though while there may be 3ps there are no SKs or shit like that, and there will only be one wolf team.

These two are basially the main issue that people dislike about bastard games so with them out of the way the game should be enjoyable for people.

1 Like

No secret faction with hidden members in other faction. Shame

1 Like

Do people need to review Turbo games as well?

nope

1 Like

Ah. My apologies for not reading thoroughly.

just added that they dont need to be submitted in the queue thread as well

i didnt notice that i missed that detail

so ty!

2 Likes

@Wazza is a meanie head

Also I made that set-up in like an hour so it’s gonna be trash lol

mine took me 21 days and I’ve been waiting for a reviewer for a month but I didn’t know if you were meant to send a message or not lmao

That’s a big oof

@Wazza aren’t you required to have a co-host for games over 20 people

I don’t know, N.1 was my co-host but then he dropped out so.

Why hasn’t it opened signups yet?
Are we waiting for Squid still?

The Start dates arent accurate and need to be updated (ill get to them eventually). It was next in queue but not to draw attention from Wild West while it was filling we decided a pretty standard game wasnt the right game to open, thus we went with a role madness, hence why Fol 30 opened. Its next in line yes, but unfortunately squid will not be hosting it as she has left for more Dangan RP pastures

Anyway, interested on it. Ping me when signups open, would you?

Yeah I will

1 Like

Can we update this?