Return Of The Darkness Upick - Game Over - well that happened i guess

so you’re sayin im right

But that won’t stop me

im jhust responding to the marshal wallpost that everyone either accepted or ignored!!

plausibly

but the threadstate would not be like this if katze/derps/marshal were w/w/w i can promise you that :joy_cat:

1 Like

i think marshal is town but that doesn’t change the fact that they’re being weird

Look

i’ve been tilted since i started this game. I’m tilted right now. I got no chance to start this game off normally and instead have had to play while knowing people in the thread are saying i’m underwhelming and that it’s kiiiinda wolfy tbh and ignore the fact that i’ve had to catch up on 2 months of precalculus and 1 month of history in three days, the days which this day is on.

The two hours I find to commit at all to this game I get told to be ignored and people insinuate i’m drunk or sleep deprived or whatever and its tilting me off the face of the planet

nooot gonna make my reads any more collected if u tell me i’m acting so wacky and sleep deprived

I’m gonna organize a towncore and go to sleep

I gave you the deepest wolf. Derps. Now don’t bother me until you’ve killed him and you need another one.

1 Like

/vote derps

i cant tell if i was supposd to know you were catching up on school work or not

:joy_cat:

marshal is currently my strongest V read over sulit/chloe rn tho tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen listen

its times like this i question my existence

1 Like

Mostly p sure I’m just annoyed you’re scum reading me

derps saying they were going to sleep just to stay awake an entire hour longer due to being scumread is pretty wolfy but i cant tell if its actually wolfy or not

I do this a lot

I’m not ignoring you or insulating anything it’s jsut tilted when you pop in and insist you’re right and we’re wrong

And then angry when try to engage with

So

:man_shrugging:

good night

I go kiss

My person deprived

Cat

2 Likes

And the fact that you were scumreading my top town :upside_down_face:

tired!
really hungry!!
time for poorly explainedreads!!!

same!

i sponge

i thought the random sulit-take was good

think app/ybw is a villabro!!
uhh
tired
here!

i think
>rand v if i go by
meta
weirdaf and doesnt give a single shit as villa
and
tries to fit in and look villa as wolf
definitely not scared to poke him nope nope

ok thanks homie

eli take good
everything else eh
ok
is ok
no ego no excitement
feels like deflated balloon
but is ‘ok’
i gib 1 more day to become villavilla

argument w/ arctic kinda feels like min’s blowup on me when i was illumin8 and said min was tryina chain elims
i remember really liking that interaction and thought it was super villa
not in the CORE bc i really want more unique non-arctic-related takes??

ok.

gut read TL as villa
honestly a bit of it is for things that are easily fakeable but i just dont think he did? iunno?
but his response to sulit’s shoving felt omegaweird since he immmediately used mech as a crutch
need to re-iso and determine if its a PKR moment where he really thinks hes super special and importante or if he be wolfin and relying on claim

think the boy is villagin

theres a level of hypocrisy in his play that feels just
textbook villager who doesnt give a shit

i had other reasons i v-reaed him but i forgot them lol uh
thats on my to-do list

ok cool done
the fact that this went like
ignored as a whole and generally accepted as villagery without further comment strikes me as weird
cant tell if its laziness and complacency or if you’re on the right track
or both!
bothmaybe

how many people can chloe v-read lets find out

vibin with marshshahlalll

also i appreciate people incorrectly reading me on a metric in the last game, not reading me because they were wrong on me last game, then proceeding to read me incorrectly for that exact same metric

yes i know it was different people doing 2 and 3 but still

this post feels really wolfy but i dont know why so im commenting this with no explanation give me towncred when im right thx

gunna be real with you chief i dont fuckin know how to read you