Return Of The Darkness Upick - Game Over - well that happened i guess

dies

I find that Zone is also aligned with his late-game quantum mafia self, and he was wolf there
on the other hand nothing particularly stood out to me in his ISO so if Marshal found something, I’d like to hear it

Gut

i dint rly read that game so no comment

not shielding the slot but its >rand V imo

it’s not too late to deal with YBW

For the last 20 minutes my gut has been telling me to snap vote katze

ybw is weh but tomorrow imma find him or dunk on him

I dont fully think his activity is AI
In fact i sliiightly feel like its the opposite of what people are painting it as
Similarly to how i dont think app would fuck over his teammates by openwolfing then and there i feel like YBW would similarly feel an obligation to post

/vote katze

lets go

i mean
YBW is fucking over his teammates regardless of his alignment by not doing anything

if we deal with YBW first someone needs to check or vig Derps tonight if YBW flips town
if YBW flips scum I’d reconsider, since I don’t see any reason Derps would try to bus at the point he suggested policying YBW

uh
what
why

he’s not the only one that suggested policying YBW

1 Like

oh is it eod

yes but doesn’t town!YBW kind of sit low on the activity spectrum?

theres a certain level of chaotic undertone in derps posting that i can’t really put a finger on reading

im reading his D2 posts in MCM and like

i still think he’s a wolf when i read half of them despite the fact i know he wasnt

a

ill go read pings then be in thread or sth

1 Like

Ok but app was a villabro

I’m eating food btw that’s why I’m not really posting

cause if Derps’ slot doesn’t improve, which it’s currently not, I think we might have a wolf there.

i made this strategy for a 17 player game in late february and havent randed wolf since so i posted it with names filled in bc i thought it was funny

Ate as fast as I could.

What’s niarb?