Return Of The Darkness Upick - Game Over - well that happened i guess

The mother of machines hungers. You have selected a victim, yes? Then they will be processed, and they will be Compleated in time. But should they be unsuitable to add to Phyrexia’s grace… As they are. They shall die.

WindwardAway has been executed! They were:

Roy Mustang

“When I, who am called a ‘weapon’ or a ‘monster’, fight a real monster, I can fully realize I’m just a human.”

You are Colonel Roy Mustang, the Flame Alchemist. You have almost turned yourself into a living weapon, an instrument of death in the hands of Armestris’s millitary, in the desperate hope of reforming your country. Also, you can set things on fire using magic. As a consequence, you are the Mafia Offensive JOAT.

• Assistance of the Hawk’s Eye (Night) » - Choose a player. If they are not protected from death tonight, the factional kill will be redirected to them. If they are, this ability does nothing. - 1 use.
  • Annihilate (Night) » - Choose a player. If they die tonight, they will not flip. You will secretly be able to identify their flip (based on their dental records). - 1 use.
  • Pyroclasm (Night) » - Choose a player. Add 4 votes on the Dark Votecount for them.- 1 use, cannot be used Night 1.
  • Flame Alchemy (Night) » - Choose a player. If they have 3 or more Darkvotes, kill them.- 1 use.

You win with the Mafia.
Achieve Parity with the Town.

Night 1 begins and will end at 2021-04-09T17:00:00Z

SHEEP results will be sent to the relevant players shortly.

12 Likes

@Centuries has replaced in for @min

Do not discuss replacements or I will play this card next time we duel

And it will send all ur bakugan to the shadow dimension

6 Likes

Night actions will be processed at 2021-04-09T16:30:00Z. Please send your actions in before then, if you haven’t!

1 Like

Action submission is closed. Day will begin shortly.

Please remain silent.

Stare into the augur’s eye.

@Arctic has died! They were:

Society

“They are casting their problems at society. And, you know, there’s no such thing as society. There are individual men and women and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look after themselves first. It is our duty to look after ourselves and then, also, to look after our neighbours.” - Satan

You are Society. What more is there to say? As gamers, we are all cursed to live within you. Conformity. Bottom text. You are a Town Society.

• society: bottom text (Passive) » - If you have not used society 3: revenge of bottom text by the time of your death, the player with the most votes on the Dark Votecount will die the following night. If the votes are tied, the kill will be randomised between the tied players.
  • society 2 (Day) » - Learn the Dark Votecount, with the names of the voters redacted from it - 3 uses.
  • society 3: revenge of bottom text (Night) » - Kill the player with the most votes on the Dark Votecount. If the votes are tied, you will be informed and will not consume a shot of this ability… - 1 use, not usable Night 1.

You win with the Town.
Eliminate all Mafia.

SHEEP Questions will be posted shortly.

Marluxion has been poisoned, and will die in the night if they ever gain 3 or more Darkvotes.

Day 2 has begun, and will end in 48 hours.

You may now post.

1 Like

we live in a society

hardclaiming this

💣︎✌︎✡︎ ❄︎☟︎✋︎💧︎ 🕈︎⚐︎☼︎☹︎👎︎ 👌︎☜︎ 👎︎✌︎💣︎☠︎☜︎👎︎ ☞︎⚐︎☼︎ 🕈︎☟︎✌︎❄︎ ✋︎❄︎ ☟︎✌︎💧︎ ✋︎☠︎☞︎☹︎✋︎👍︎❄︎☜︎👎︎ 🕆︎🏱︎⚐︎☠︎ 💣︎☜︎

/execute Marshal

o7 was fun gaming with you, arctic

ngl thats a weird kill
i think im the only person who cored him

f in the chat for derps

W h y

Why
Why poison marl

1 Like

Bonjour

i did
no reading overnight