Return Of The Darkness Upick - Game Over - well that happened i guess

this man says to policy vig gorta but what he doesnt realize is hes the one thats boutta be policied

I stand by what I said

contribute or get out

1 Like

1 Like

PKR rn feels very much like PKR openwolfing in Blood on the Forums VI: Monsta Jam (Evil wins) to get App killed.

1 Like

:eyes:

This was also planned by my team in advance and was because if I was lynched we lost the game because my partner decided that I should hold the monsta

And I was the main wagon until I forced the App!Sitter perspective

what the fuck is happening

what was app

Derps/Zone/PKR glhf

This

And PKR is trying to get out of the thunderdome

sulit aswell but to a lesser extent

I’ve lost my will to continue.
But I’m not replacing out because forcing someone into my personal hell is just rude.

And so chaos is happening

I’m literally not trying to get out of the thunderdome.
But sure, say that I am.
Idc

App was Saint (a Town role) (if you don’t know anything about botf Town loses if the saint is killed)

pkr who are the wolves

yawn

there’s surprisingly decent odds of this being V/V imo

wolf JK/RB isn’t unreasonable and a claimed RBer is a decent target for said wolf role

i have no info pertaining to this thunderdome and I’m not even gonna pretend I do :eyes:

currently thinking “wow 3 shot RBer is just objectively stronger than any other village role so far” and the closest exception is Night?

No one said anything about this, sad

Honestly, no fucking clue and today my WiM has gone down the drain so fast that it might as well not exist.

Marsh and 2 others.
I’d argue Jane simply because they’re trying to force perspective but I could see them being this determined and close minded as scum.

Marl’s literally just misreading me and isn’t willing to keep an open mind but is probably villa.
Zone’s just being zone.

You and Katze have been individually townie.
Sulit’s probably town? And I cannot change this read because otherwise it’s going to look like I’m backtracking.

SDA could easily be scum. They’ve done nothing special and keep dodging thread.
Arete, idk how to read them too well so I’d stick them in my PoE pile.

Gorta could easily be mafia and I blocked the night kill.
The 2 possibilities are you were healed or I blocked the night kill.

So actually if one of them is proved false, the other is proved true.
So me dying is actually good here since it provides us with the opportunity to be able to know that either possibility is still a thing pending the flip of the “healer”