Return Of The Darkness Upick - Game Over - well that happened i guess

is this when i retract my miller claim, claim VT, then dip from thread just to see what happens

yeah, sure

hi arete im VT

bye

>opportunistic arete vote combined with
>low content, content itself is questionable (ex: his wolf list) (although that might just be IRL)
and the more recent

sheep chloe for no reason

and

(i agree with the 3rd one before anybody asks)

wind cfd pure to me

if theres busser its ma boi the compulsive busser mr marluxeeyawn
but im nto convinced

is this a hardclaim

you asking this makes it very obvious you’re going to claim mechanical results that disprove the claim

the most likely bussers would be Marl or Jane, actually, Marl because he compulsively busses his partners all the time and Jane because they were on the wagon well before EoD which is more likely to be a bus than ‘people casting votes a minute before EoD that might actually kill her’

but like I don’t actually think Jane was bussing I just would give them less cred than I’d give to the people who voted her right at EoD

like in one case I’d give five townpoints and Jane gets three townpoints

but arete i was around at EoD and didn’t care about wagons and a wolf got yeeted

this is, objectively, villagery

:^)

wow yes

I have mechanical results indicating that katze is not in fact a VT

it’s also a rolemadness game

hello Mantichora

like im joking but i’m a very high thread presence/impact player so it’s like, probably true

i remember you pointing out mine and sulit’s votes on arete as opportunistic, but not marshal’s
but alright
have you looked at why marshal voted arete? does it not seem sound to you

tell me where you agree with her list please
give me some reasonings
lets do that thought experiment that we did in the past few games
no ‘gut’
give me actual words, no matter how fleshed out the sentences are
its good practice

tbf i partially sheeped marshal with my vote because marshal brought up the prospect of voting there, and a little while after that i had the ‘fuck it, imma resolve the counterwagon’ thought
but marshal contributed to that thought happening in the first place

so marshal isnt really sheeping

does this change anything for you

why do you disagree on derps and sulit?

she made something like that?

alr 1 sec let me ind it

1 Like

it deleted my quote as soon as i quoted it
why

okay I know I said I would write up an explanation of why Zone and Derps are villagers for Marshal but I also have a major assignment for my BA thesis class due by midnight that I haven’t started

so I’m going to go do that first

realistically I’m not a good enough student to actually close the thread and keep it that way so I might pop in periodically but I’m not going to be, like, actively typing a wallpost, because if I do that I will not get my assignment done

Mkay so like

just kill derps

no clue where other ones are (not feeling arete, am still feeling zone tbqh but I don’t think that gets anywhere)

yeah

arete was in marshal’s PoE at this point

then zone brought up arete’s EoD vote, and kat commented on it:

then marshal was like ‘bruh i was gunna ask you why you v-read arete’

and provided reasoning for arete possibly being a wolf, which reads as fairly sound to me

then bing bam boom

tldr this doesnt read as particularly opportunistic to me, as marshal was repping a non-townread on arete for a while
idk about a scumread but arete was definitely in their poe before zone brought up the vote

1. zone is agreeable for one reason; he is being wolfy
    however, i’ve heard he’s in his town meta and he’s only being slightly wolfy so i can discount that probably
  2. derps got spewed town i think
    i feel like somebody disproved that but that might have been some other guy
  3. arete is being obvtown imo, also the ultra fast wagon probably had a few wolves on it

@Marshal, still waiting.
Y’know, it’s almost as if you are avoiding me and scumreading me for no reason other than spite.
–which is ironic because that’s my meta.

'twas me, lol