Reworking Noble :) gib thoughts

Noble (BD Social)

Passives:

Royal Blood:
Just Royal Blood.

Day Abilities:

Political Pressure (2 uses):
Force one of your spied targets to vote and prevent voting from them for the rest of the day.

Decriminalize (1 use) (WIP):
Force pardon one of your spied targets.

Night Abilities:

Maid Spy (inf uses):
Spy on a player with a maid, hearing all whispers to and from them, and mark them as spied. You can only have 3 spied targets at a time.

Listen Conversation (4 uses): (Kinda WIP? idk)
Listen in on a spied players conversation, knowing what class groupings visited your target.

Your target was visited by a/some Special or Investigative classes.
Your target was visited by a/some Support or Social classes.
Your target was visited by a/some Killer or Offensive classes.

Aristocrat (Unseen Social)

Passives:

Royal Blood:
I’ll add the description later ok :rage:

Day Abilities:

Political Pressure (2 uses):
Force one of your spied targets to vote and prevent voting from them for the rest of the day.

Object (1 use):
Force execute or pardon one of your spied targets.

Night Abilities:

Framermaiden (inf uses):
Spy on a player with a maid, hearing all whispers to and from them, and mark them as spied. You can only have 3 spied targets at a time. They will also be framed until they are investigated.

Listen Argument (4 uses):
Listen in on a spied players argument, knowing what class typings visited your target.

This is kinda WIP so give suggestions plz :). I wanted to keep some of Noble’s old flavors (Gossip = Listen Conversation|Court Spy = Maid Spy.) I kinda have ideas in mind for back-up abilities if you don’t like the current ones. For example abilities that target multiple “spied” players or maybe more abilities that harm the target involved.

I have to ask; what’s the point/reason to rework Noble?

Right now they appear as a means to confirm BD claims, and they have some political power especially in the late game. They are prime targets to make King as a confirmed Gossip is on par with Observer in difficulty to fake and the Noble is easier to live without as they are only supplementary to other invest classes.

This rework would only seem to make them even worse than they are, with a possible exception for Aristocrat.

1 Like

Well
Noble happens to be a better investigative than every single investigative
Political Pressure makes it impossible to fake for most classes
It can confirm tons of people and itself with mechanics, which is what observer can’t do
That’s why noble needs a rework

can we just make listen conversation into gossip for current noble

1 Like

Point/Reason: Can confirm everyone. No reason. Can just confirm everyone. Can’t kill him since healers and stuff. Can’t convert him in a unseen game since Sheriff. Can’t convert him in cult game since lol Apostle bad.

Meh feels like a weird Obs princess.

I love Noble but agree its prolly a bit too much rn

not the point but disagree

well apostle bad if you opened claimed noble d1

other then that apostle good