RRM3 - Mafia Chat

Insanity is cop, they checked Eevee I think.

Yes. I’m quite certain of that. They definitely have a redcheck on Eevee.

We can have Eevee shoot someone townie then, they are already outted scum.

Not nessecarily right away. I think it’d be more optimal to fish Insanity’s role to make sure they do indeed have a redcheck AND try to push the lynch away before scumconfirming themselves.

yup. They might be reaction fishing

If you’re softing a redcheck please hardclaim now because it’s painfully obvious to scum if Eevee is mafia for you to be an investigative and I’d rather not spend our time reading the potential 1/3 scum inactives when we have a cc.

Can I say this or do you think it’s best to wait @MrEevee7

2 Likes

yeah that sounds fine

1 Like

They could definitely be actually.

Especially with that “Okay” response.

This is bloody brilliant. We just fished a cc that I claimed to be apparently guaranteeing a scum death when it actually guarantees a town death and not a scum one.
Mimic was perfectly calculated.
Well done everyone. Optimal route here is that Eevee wins the CC and we lynch Insanity however I don’t think that will be happening.

They seem to be hesitant about replying, idk if it means a RT or not.

Eevee if you are going to be lynched then take Insanity out with you please. Only shoot when it’s very close to you being lynched though. You always want the window open to win the CC.

I think we might have to bus Eevee here. I will at least.

Wait what if Insanity saved Eevee from death?

There was no NK kill…

Neutral Killer does not exist in this I believe.

Wait then how did Sulit die?

Probably from Granny or something. Town Killer?

@Mercenary Can you display a Sleuth rolecard for me in mafia chat please and potential feedback?
Want to make sure I don’t slip up on the classcard side of the claim.

I feel like a massclaim is gonna come up soon.

What should I claim?

Oh I’ve actually just realized Eevee can’t shoot today. They didn’t select their ITA chance because they mimic’d.
That isn’t good. Oh no.

1 Like

??? Sleuth

You are the Sleuth, aligned with the ???! You have the following ability.
The Sleuth may once per game at night submit 3 names. If all 3 names are town-aligned players, the Sleuth will get a Negative hit. If at least one of them is mafia, the Sleuth will get a Positive hit.
Goal: Defeat the ??? and all neutrals who seek to do you harm

1 Like

Awesome, thank you.