RRM3 - Mafia Chat

Oh absolutely. The only unfortunate thing is that I think Jmw keeps his ITA 100% chance even if he’s mimic’d.

yeah. I think he got transformed to vanilla townie though?

He did however I don’t think that affects his ITA rate. Does it affect ITA rate Mercenary?

LMAO he claimed avoider again

Yes, as expected.

Eevee if you can’t find the quote then he’s just given you a backdoor.

1 Like

I’m going to go full distance mode btw.

(Not bussing)

This is why we are blackjacking tonight. Town has got PR’s of the charts jesus, whereas we just have a 1 shot mimic, factional kill and a blackjack.

Invest and heal?? Smh.

Don’t “too quickly” fall for Eevee is mafia or it will seem like TMI.

I can’t play today, will be back tomorrow.

Also Kyo nice one on the sleuth claim. That should help cull some town while we nightkill actives.

@Mercenary
@BlueStorm

Does this include the blackjack itself? Would it become a town blackjack then? How does it interact with limited use abilities, would the town blackjack be able to switch it again? Is it also possible to RNG to itself, so that I would become probate lawyer again for instance.

@BlueStorm
@Mercenary

If this gets blackjacked to a townie would they still be informed that the player is mafia-aligned? Can you show all cards that appear for townies that would get any of our cards?

How does this interact with actions of previous ITA master? If they have selected 100%, does Eevee have a shot now. If they swapped their role, does JMW still have a shot right now?

I would ping you again, but I hope you just see that this is also another question

If we’re blackjacking, I will claim Probate Lawyer at some point if I can to ensure that when a town gets Probate Lawyer, that they confirm my claim at least.

After blackjacking, I can claim Sleuth to confirm you Kyo. It ties us together, but at some point we have to form a “town block” together I’d say.

@Mercenary
@BlueStorm

Final question, I assume we only randomize with players alive? Can you confirm that? And if so, how does it interact with players that die at night? If we kill Insanity to get rid of their powerful ability (that frankly is not that great for us), would it be randomized before or after? Basically does Blackjack go before or after kill.

alright if i definitely end up being todays lynch should we out conroy as nk?

Who is Conroy?

How do we know they are NK?

Other scum is our ally this early in the game.

pretty sure they killed sulit which makes sense as to why theyre tunneling me so hard