RRM3 - Mafia Chat

Perhaps we could do a push on him tomorrow?

Alright we will need to sway suspicion to PKR.

I believe the plan was to hang PKR and then nightkill Marshal? That’d leave James as potential mafia and me and him in a cc.

I wish that James defended himself better tbh.

1 Like

I think it’s a good sign that we are hoping a town member defended themselves better.

1 Like

How does this sound?

Potential Post

Yes and I believe lynching PKR gives us two mafia. Even if we mislynch here Town has scum in either Me/You + James or Me/James.

I believe I can win the cc tomorrow against James if he’s scum however if
James is town I’m not letting us go into lylo and me being in the cc vs 2 people that I’ll most likely lose to. I’m just trying to guarantee the game does not end tomorrow. By going through my method I essentially guarantee at least one scum death rather than risking mislynching today and then having my head roll.

Datbird also claims to have a green check on SogMan which forms a team which is good because if SogMan becomes a lynch target and flips scum we have two mafia.

Currently we are not in the strongest of positions which is why we need to be taking risks and going for multiple mafia at once rather than picking them off one by one or we’ll lose.

It doesn’t look scummy to me.

1 Like

Thank you. I thought it was a very risky post to make.

Cheeki was already decently scumread, so pulling a “fake green check” on their buddy wouldn’t be sooo weird if they were in dire straits. I also think 2 cops, 1 sleuth and whatever Dat claims is way too much for however low the power distribution should be in these games. It’s not out of the realm of possibility that Marshal is naive (Let me check that) or plainly lying.

However they wouldn’t do it, if they were about to win and PKR wouldn’t be mafia (however unlikely I find that)

@Mercenary

What happens if votes are tied at EoD?

@Mercenary

Is Naive Cop a possible roll?

@Mercenary

How would Blackjack interact with Masons?

I find it very interesting how Datbird is relying on a TK that hasn’t softed once. Perhaps he knows one is alive?

Htm eventually you need to vote PKR before EoD too.

@Mercenary
@BlueStorm

pls. Quite an important one.

Ik

I’m trying my best to make it look natural though, not a quick move.

Yea, just go with your flow, just saying so that you wouldn’t forget. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay, Datbird claims town killer obviously. We need to consider blackjack.

But wait

What will I claim to be my previous class? Blackjacking pretty much confirms all the classes in the game if people out

Random between the tied ones

Yes

Masons would be rerolled but still be guaranted of being able to win together.

I think I’m going to out as bodyguard

Should I do it?

Guessing silence is a yes?