Rwby fm - wolves win! at least it wasnt a ******* scumstomp

What was it called, Blood on the clocktower?

Yes!
But since it was on the forums it’s Blood on the Forums. :slight_smile:

Ah thanks

cheese doing catchup
responding to the Chloe/Marshal thing

I think I’m more with Chloe on this issue but idfk

[quote=“Marshal, post:758, topic:87956”]
I know chloe is trying a different approach and out of it but my read applies beyond that

i’ve sat on this for a while and have tried to unerstand this stuff

but the questions she asks are all sorta just not good

This is the only case of Chloe asking “bad questions” that I can see, since most of her questioning to other people were pretty on point

I think the issue with this particular post from Chloe was that she didn’t really read that carefully
which
happens to ppl

@Marshal if possible plz provide more examples of chloe being weird

For some self-evaluation
I think I’ve tempered down a little (at least I’ve tried to)
But there’s still points at which the things I point out as AI in thread are probably weird to y’all
I actually appreciated Chloe for catching any potential instances of that early and telling me to try a little harder :^)

And here’s the portion where I kinda give up on this
I kinda trust marshal and if she’s saying Chloe weird
I kinda trust her reading skills?
Basically Im gutreading marshal town reading chloe wrong

As for “strength of the read” I was explicitly not strong
so as to try not be stupid
So I get the part where you say non-meta
But apparently me doing stupid stuff is meta so :confused:

I got pinged for this then read the post immediately above and was incredibly confused
I have no idea why Marl’s doing this thunderdome thing but last time they did it
they were scum doing it on town!me
so

takes notes furiously

@PokemonKidRyan you never answered this

Stealing PKR's format for a readlist

10 (lock town) - cheese
9 -
8 - Mist
7 -
6.5 - Appel, Marshal
6 - Chloe, Wazza, Arctic
5.5 (perfect null) - Yellow, BlueLance, Atlas, lol, SDA, min
5 - Eli, PKR
4.5 - Marl, Hippo
4 -
3 -
2 -
1 (lock scum) -

I’m mindmelding too hard with Appel and it’s gonna come to bite me in the ass

what game was this

Catgrill Night Jesterless

Ehhhhhh
This doesn’t feel like trying to escape the dome/shot
He’s legit signing a death warrant as a wolf here

And also as a wolf, doming me has the distinct possibility of me turning the wagon towards him, which would clear me from his flip
and well
he’d also be dead lmao

unless he legitimately forgot about the existence of the vigilante when forcing the thunderdome i think hes more likely to be a villager

don’t really feel a similarity betwen the two because this one is very much a “me or chloe die today” vs. in that one he uses dome more as just a word to say he wanted to kill you

he can still be mafia but I think his handling of the dome remains villageryish

Trying to force a w/v dichotomy between us is ehhhh

I can see where its coming from if you scurmead both of us individually (i.e. Marshal)
but anyone else trying to make it reality who hasnt expressed suspicion on the both of us, is on my radar

im yet to re-read and see whomst

last time marl did this was henry stickmin vig10er

he domed arctic (villager) and the plan was to shoot the other if the first one flipped town

they were v/v

I mean it’s really not a v/w dichotomy

because it’s not mechanical

I’m treating your slots about the same considering the dome
but I have a vested interest in egging it on because I think more people actually need to look at marl and chloe and this is a good way of doing it

i’m not talking about you, as i said in that post

your reasonings are valid since you scumread us individually

but i do not think shooting marl is the play if i go over here, and people trying to force that situation likely contains a woofer or more

i read that as ‘lolmarshal’ and interpereted it differently

my b

1 Like

either way chleb i do have a question

u put bluelance among ur v leans
why is that

I have two ideas in my head right now:

• I’ll find a woofer. Execute me and shoot said wolf
    or
  • I’ll find a woofer. Execute that woofer and shoot outside the dome

Will either of these become reality? Maybe not shruggo

(and I ask this more in a ‘sell this read to me’ way)

/unvote @Aelin gotta make sure i don’t mess up the vote if i don’t come back today

if you’re town it’s always better for you to be voting then not voting, even with low confidence

the less town votes at the end of the day, the more the wolf votes will be worth and the less control over the elimination town will have

1 Like

Don’t think I can sell it

I’m a bit see-saw

I think his insistence on playing the game how he plays the game is slightly villagery, yet at the same time I’m wondering how much of that it takes before it wraps around to being wolfy - since he can use it as an excuse to not generate content, or contribute to VCA by brushing it off as ‘oh its just my playstyle’

So if he does nothing the entire game I have zero qualms with dunking on him, but I think on a tonal level hes villabro-ey (also doesnt feel like how he playec in NFoL, and yes, i know he was 3p not cult)

Its quite level-0 but i think his literal second post being a VT claim is more likely than not to come from town if he has any competent partners - lowers possibilities for a fakeclaim if hes on the chopping block

1 Like

/vote lol @Aelin