Rwby fm - wolves win! at least it wasnt a ******* scumstomp

didn’t u say lol is lacking the enthusiasm and big plays he would have as villager

i read lol overnight and forgot to ask u about this at sod

nooooot really

as town he has the ability to be gamer, in the sense that he’ll do something really stupid or dumb just because he gives negative fucks about what people think

I can pull examples from some of his towngames, though this meta is mostly from turbos

here I don’t particularly see that, sonic the hedgehog fm showed that he’s capable of making a high volume of solve-related posts and appealing to people well, but I don’t think i’ve ever seen him imitate the ‘gamer’ thing as wolf.

It’s not something i’m primarily reading for, i’m not going to wolfread him for the absence of certain specific plays that shows he gives negative fucks but still has a justification for beyond it being funny. It’s more something that i’ll townread him for if I see it, which i haven’t at the moment

afaik he tries far less or at the very least shitposts significantly more in his village games than his wolf games, but i haven’t done a large meta dive

I was sort of (and still arm) planning on just looking over a few games as part of my iso just to get a more grounded sense of his playstyle in longform games

can i get some of his games

mafia

town

town (this ones a team mafia so he was parrt of a team and was only on during certain days but can still be read)

these are the longforms i remember playing with him, all on MU

i mildly followed this game, he was town in it iirc

1 Like

read some of sfol66 and some of sonic
don’t feel either way

lol
vulgard
atlas

all slots I want to take long and hard looks at today

am gonna read over lols entirely, this one will prob take a while
same with vulgard

if you guys hammer ill just do it tonight, i wouldn’t rlly mind a ton but i kind of like the ability to discuss this w/ everyone tonight

you really dont need to ill allow the chop

don’t allow seth

before any hammer i do want @EliThePsycho the answer this

i got distracted

suppose i could do it RN

it was on lol, right?

it was on lol
it is time

I don’t even know if ur mafia but u were getting overly annoyed at ppl suspecting you so I thought it’d be funny to join in with the funeral jokes.

cringe

It was a bit but don’t be too hard on yourself.

when are you going to tell us who the mafia are

When I get back from my vogue photo-shoot in a few days