Rwby fm - wolves win! at least it wasnt a ******* scumstomp

i am ami

/vote Ami @Aelin @astand
nya

This game specifically. Believe me or not, but he… doesn’t struggle to make reads as mafia. He’s played this game for literal years and randed wolf many times, including with me once. He knows how to make fake reads. In fact, in Insurgency he had a whole bunch of early reads and didn’t really struggle with voicing them.

This game is a really strange contrast. I’m not sure if it’s the increased pressure on him that did this, or something else, but it’s like he isn’t himself. His ISO is so weird.

maybe my constant poking did a number on him
it tends to do this

although if he was doing stuff initially then i wouldn’t have had a need to poke him

so that doesn’t really explain it anyway

3 Likes

Court fees were carefully chosen since bad things were alternatives, such as renting items instead of owning (Gunbound style), having stupidly high prices on all items and only have items in updates (other games you know), or pay2win, loot boxes, etc.

All alternatives were really eh. However, if we just do this and barely change other things, we can have a near-premium experience.

With court fee, there will be less players leaving alive. With private court fee (for FULL private games: you can merge into public with 15 without this), all guests are free - then this encourages public queues so queue time is lowered with more new faces seen for different experiences each match.

Since you get coin at the end of each room (essentially punished for leaving early , which was already reportable and now has coin loss) +and possibilities for bonuses (dead bets, vote mvp x3, win 1 of 3 mvp, brilders, win bonus, upcoming login promos, and other promo features absolutely coming since f2p needs this kinda stuff)… Statistics are on your side.

If it wasn’t court fee, it’d be something else: Remember, I work full time in Throne: I’m giving up a paycheck to solely and 100 percent rely on folks buying gold for aesthetics to survive. Without a gold sink, you won’t have an active dev. The court fee essentially hires me to update the game as a live service :stuck_out_tongue: not to mention more players means wayyy more server fees id need to cover.

It’s just any indie f2p model, but better. Go to “other games” and all updates focus on bloaty and expensive store items. It’s a f2p patch and I still did balance and bug fixes. Because of our model, I can keep concentrating on what’s important instead of trying to shove items in your face with 0 true updates. Compare us and you’ll see why we went with court fees.

2 Likes

I went and checked his responses to pressure in Insurgency, where he was a wolf. They were not good, either. Reading through it was painful. He mostly insulted his accusers and yelled at them whenever they shot him in ITAs.

What wasn’t the case there is him becoming unable to do literally anything, and him asking to be killed. Here, he’s asked to be killed.

More in a few minutes.

I have a sinking feeling he’s just town here. Sure, he’s made no alignment reads unprompted, but he’s never had this problem as a wolf before. He asked to be killed over an outed wolf for no reason. He continually draws attention to himself through his emotional posting. He spends the majority of his entrance posts complaining about how he’s being read incorrectly. It’s super irrelevant, it derails the thread, but I’m hard-pressed to think it actually comes from a wolf. If Marl is a goon, this is the wolf PR we are talking about, and he plays like this? This whole shtick about being read incorrectly early game is completely unnecessary, and him continuing not to provide worthwhile content while pressured feels like he’s stubborn town who insists on doing this for personal reasons.

I’m not saying it’s good, nor am I encouraging this, I simply don’t think it’s how PKR would play this game as a wolf.

He said he was drunk on gin at start of game so don’t look into any of that v seriously tbh.

The only time wolf PKR resorted to AtE was when it would help him self-preserve. Here, what he’s doing is basically the opposite of that. He’s digging a hole under himself and he knows it. You’ve been on his case for an insane amount of time and he should’ve figured out why you scumread him by now, yet he’s still posting in this strange way. This isn’t a PKR doing this to survive, it’s a PKR who’s doing this for… reasons. But certainly not “keep myself alive” reasons.

You could argue it’s WIFOM, but wolves don’t have a N1 roleblocker and Marshal asked to shoot him. I don’t expect PKR to do this kind of thing as a wolf.

Tbf I was confused by this too which is why I said it seemed like PKR was literally just memeing us

I still think he’s bad tho and he needs to did asap anyway. Idk who id kill over them tomorrow.

He asks to get shot by the vig night 1, he asks why he’s not getting yeeted over an outed wolf day 2… his teammates wouldn’t let him do this if he were wolfing. His conscience wouldn’t let him do this if he were wolfing. If he’s town, this is all explained because he doesn’t feel a sense of obligation toward the town. To him, we’re all persecuting him and misreading him and he’s offended. It’s unfortunate, but it tracks.

i think marshal is very spewed and very villagery but im scared of her so

joycat

His ISO really reads like he wants to prove us wrong with his V flip because he’s tired of getting misyeeted. I hate saying this but it makes perfect sense when you view it that way. PKR himself says that’s his “problem” in this game. That he keeps getting misread by people. Him trying to prove our incompetence at reading him for whatever reason explains all his actions, including capitalizing on every opportunity for us to kill him. As a wolf, even if he were in a terrible mental state, he wouldn’t ask the village to kill him like this. Especially not after one of his partners got outed, that would just make things even worse for the team and make people annoyed.

has he had this problem as town though
if the answer is no then your argument is null

it is wifom
iirc mist TR’ed pkr but didn’t say why so he could easily get away with doing this

i mean
it’s not like he checks with his teammates before sending every post?

PKR’s play is just as suboptimal as town as it is a wolf

he can’t just complain about being misread every game and prove us wrong for the sake of it by doing nothing and let himself get killed

when the reason he’s getting killed is because he’s doing this shit

it’s circular reasoning

1 Like