Rwby fm - wolves win! at least it wasnt a ******* scumstomp

marl v

@Aelin We just killed marlux

Vote Count

Accused Voters Number
Marluxion min, EliThePsycho, Vulgard, Hippoyeetus, Atlas, Marluxion, Marshal, Mistyx 8/8
Ami Nightingale 1/8
Marshal ArcticXI 1/8
PokemonKidRyan SirDerpsAlot 1/8
Not voting Ami, PokemonKidRyan, lol 3

As the group began to circle around, someone made a shocking declaration. “It feels like we’re being played… and I think I might know who is playing us. It’s…” They made a slow, decisive movement. “It’s you.” All eyes shifted towards one of the most outspoken members of the group, one who they all felt they could trust.

“Me?” They asked, seemingly confused. “You think I killed them?”

“I didn’t say that, you did.”

The boy chuckled slightly. “Freudian slip… Oh well. Yeah, I did it. What are you going to do, suffocate me between your-” The blow was quick to the back of his neck, an awful snapping sound filling the room alongside the sound of shattering glass.

Rather than the visage of their friend, an entirely different person laid on the ground, unmoving, unbreathing.

“Well then… I think I’m starting to get a handle on this. They’re disguised as our friends!”

“But… then… where are our real friends?” Nobody had a good answer for this. With mixed feelings on the results of the day, and the action they had just witnessed, the group readied for bed, hoping that they would wake up the next morning, and not to a dead body.

Marluxion has been executed!
They were…

Mercury Black

Mafia Goon

You’re the son of a successful assassin. Or, at least, you were, right up until you killed him. The ultimate test of any assassin - killing their teacher. Sure, he may have stolen your Semblance, but you don’t need it anyway. Your mechanical legs, fighting skill, and teachings have proven to make you more than capable in a fight, holding your own against even the likes of Pyrrha Nikos and Yang Xiao Long.

You have no ability other than your voice and your vote.

Reach parity with the Hunters and Huntresses.

Night 2 begins and will end at 2021-06-04T16:00:00Z.

3 Likes

The morning comes, bearing more bad news. Once again, on the floor, you see the body of one of your friends. A few certain members of the room choke up, tears welling in their eyes for their fallen comrade. A few others use it as motivation to get stronger.

Nightingale has died in the night.
They were…

Ilia Amitola

Town Two-Shot Neighborizer

A chameleon Faunus, your heritage makes you brilliant at stealth missions and blending in. Despite your… less than moral actions, all you have ever wanted is the best for your people… and maybe the love of a certain Faunus.

Town 2-Shot Neighborizer - Each night, up to two times , you may add a single player to a neighborhood chat. This chat will be active only at night.

Defeat all members of the informed minority.

With 12 people alive, majority is 7. Day 3 starts, and will end at 2021-06-06T16:00:00Z

vulgard more like cute nya

uwu
alright so yellows posts really don’t do it for me, nothing either way, getting that out of the way

vul’s posting early is… it’s alright. The marl read is kinda weird but I had the same one so I can’t really count off for that.

Vul does a thing where he’ll hardpush on someone and bury their ass and then suddenly turn it around into a townread

I overally actually really like this push, especially the last post. I’d honestly say it itself is straight up unpartnered with bluelance.

still find this cringe tho. I think the flip around makes little sense cuz it’s honestly not that great of a look and it feels like he wanted to swap over because I’m really not sure how exactly the vt claim turns a decently confident wolfread into ‘straight up town’. I could see it feeling pure, I personally disagree, but i have no idea how that kind of post shifts his confidence so much.

stuff like this annoys me. doesn’t matter for alignment rlly but it’s annoying asf.

His backing out of the crich read is ehhhhh?? mehhhh. I’m not going to count off for the flip around, I could see v reading crich for AtE. I’m not going to count off for the appel read, the post did suck. Not a fan of how he simultaniously set crich up as a villager while doing nothing to save him and also made appel look bad in light of a crich v flip.

Overall a lot of his reads are p good. Like as in the thought processes are fine. Nothing pops out to me a large degree, a lot of his play is realtime-focused and there’s usually a specific direction or idea being boosted with his posts so it’s not really out of the realm of mafia but I think he deserves credit for the solving on his posts cuz it’s not really noteworthy to comment on the posts that just say a statement but don’t seem overly ai, but he has a decent number of relatively nuanced takes and I haven’t seen him take it this far as wolf iirc.

now we get into the fun partze. The push on me. I’m going to try to be unbiased as I can, I’ve cooled off but I was pissed in the moment and rereading some of this is making me retroactively annoyed at his arguments. Whatever.

The posts on me leading up to it are whatever, it’s decentish solving stuff.

This is before he goes ‘wait marshal wolf :joy_cat:’ This paragraph feels structured in a way that makes me look bad in the next post. It feels like it’s setting up the natural progression and setting up a shade. It’s reading in quite a bit to something that probably doesn’t warrant a ton of reading in to, me saying marl/chloe was v/w (which I also think he interpereted dead wrong, I said straight up a few posts after saying they were v/w that the ‘thunderdome’ didn’t actually mean much for me and I did it just to get eyes on marl and chloe, yet he acts like I was like ‘marl is def wolfing if chloe is v’ which isn’t true). Either way the sentances

And if Chloe gets misyeeted day 1, Marshal is forced to bus Marl day 2, unless she’s willing to sacrifice her position by defending a goon. Again, there’s no need for Marshal to lock herself into that agenda as a wolf, because this agenda always kills a wolf partner in a world where the village doesn’t suck and let Marshal get away with flipping her read.

especially feel cringe, ‘village sucks if they let marshal get away with flipping her read’ is lol. It’s not theoretically impossible that he missed my SoD v reading of marl so i’m not going to act like this post is specifically wolfy but I think it does too good of a job transitioning into a wolfcase/burial of me.

this comes right after, we know the drill. Him including that last quote is full on slimey, it adds nothing and is included absolutely to be like ‘yo marshal made a post indicating they were mafia, and here are a bunch of her posts that i think are wolfy, marshal is mafia memeing on us in thread’. Like cmon. Hella cringeze.

Im not gonna go through his individual push on me for much besides for 1 thing, we all know the story unless you were smart and skipped it. Either way he says ‘marshal read flip is wolfy’, I think his framing of it is unfair beacause he crafts a hypothetical narrative of why I as mafia flip my read on marl and then uses that to push me, which I object to because hypotheticals can only be used to confirm or deny the possibility of something, but he uses his hypothetical as evidence that I am mafia. I made a lot of posts about it earlier, read that if you want more.

Either way we go back and forth yadda yadda yeet.

I’m rlly not sure i buy this tho looking back on it.

for a few reasons

I outright said that the marl v read never solidified overnight and that it remained more or less the same overnight, and pointed it out very emphatically.

Which makes me not really believe the ‘I was wolfreading marshal for solidiying the marl v read’, because every argument I saw from him was based on the idea that my read on marl did not change and I never mentioned if or how the Crich flip changed my read. I could be off base on what he meant, if someone is reading this and wants to give their idea on this specific point please enlighten me.

(im aware he says this right before but it doesn’t change that my post specifically mentioned that my read didn’t change)

Also I’m not super convinced that his case doesn’t hold water for himself even if I didn’t have marl as ‘top town’ and just as ‘very likely town’.

He goes on quite a bit about how my EoD1 and SoD2 read on marl is wolfy and about how the timing is convenient and how if we were hypothetically w/w, that my backing out of the read makes perfect sense to avoid killing marl. That… still applies regardless of how strong my marl read is. It doesn’t quite add up.

I’ve looked over the pkr read for a bit, realistically I think it can go either way and I don’t really think it’s specifically partnered/unpartnered, I think it can come from wolf vul regardless of pkrs alignment as an attempt to grab towncred or save a partner if he thinks pkr dying is gonna make things a lot harder. It could come from village vul as well, I disagree with the premise of the defense but I can see how he gets there. Not a ton to say but wanted to at least note it here.

IF UR NOT GONNA READ THE REST (I"D KIND OF LIKE IF YOU DID BUT U DONT HAVE TO), READ THIS

Im going to step back from the walls and outline my vul stuff, without the quotes, more expanded stuff is above.

• On a macro level vulgard’s posting is alright, i’d even say his posts are good. Between the issues I have with his posts is decent chunks of solving and cases and PoEing. I think his working through the game is generally how I think town!vul would do it? I can’t recall him ever doing this much solving as wolf but the way he’s conducting his reads doesn’t feel like it’s outside of his wolfrange.

• I didn’t like how he reversed the crich read yet did nothing to really defend crich, and at the same time pushed appel for her (admittedly not great) crich vote. I’m not going to really say that the timing makes it look worse even if i’ve implied it, realistically that would be unfair because crich got ATE-y and appel made that post at around the same time. I still disliked how he really kind of bent the EoD narrative without trying to change the outcome

• Flipflopping on the bluelance read and me read feels weird, even if I see his reasoning for both. The bluelance read starts out as him wolfreading bluelance’s excuse not to really play, but immediately swaps to a p confident v read just on the VT claim. I can see v-reading the VT claim to some degree but I really doubt that post could be villagery enough to change his mind. As far as the me read, I don’t particularly buy that him mis-understanding my SoD2 confidence on the marl read completely changes the read, because everything he said about me swapping the read and not publicly considering crich’s flip into my marl read still applies (even if I think it’s incorrect).

Im gonna be honest I can’t confidently say what his alignment is atm, sort of sucks spending my thursday night doing this and not like having a gamesolve but i’m glad to be able to work through my thoughts.

@Vulgard (as if you aren’t going to be getting 50000 notifications from these quotes) do you mind addressing the concerns outlined above?

Im not at vul lock wolf and want to give him time to make straight up good postingsz today and to address my concerns

if he is village and i identify him as such I think this game is a straight up dub.

also him and bluelance are never w/w because “You’re really trying hard to give people excuses to not play the game they signed up for, aren’t you?” is straight up never how a wolf talks about their newbie partner. Can explain this more if ppl want.

:joy_cat:

also wat

were derps and night claimswapping then?
shrugzen

@SirDerpsAlot boop

now i gotta actually read the slot lol

i guess i’ll add that to my itinerary

ye night claimed neighborized to give cover

but uhhhh

yeah

@SirDerpsAlot
@EliThePsycho
@Vulgard
@PokemonKidRyan
@lol
@min
@Arctic
@Hippolytus
@Atlas
@Ami

NAI Host Ping (ignoring people who have already posted)

Won’t be needing the cover anymore it seems

also marshal you just wrote a book

Fun fact: Most publishers consider novel length as between 50,000 and 110,000 words. The average length is about 90,000 words.

Thanks Aelin, very cool

not quite there

got a chapter or two maybe

either way time to read derpz

im so sorry for your loss of sanity

nerds

I haven’t played this setup before neighblouriser feels kinda random in it