Rwby fm - wolves win! at least it wasnt a ******* scumstomp

Numbers that might mean stuff:

There is only one world with Derps, out of six, I find completely implausible.
Most worlds with Arete look implausible to some degree (3/6 ‘not real,’ 2/6 ‘unlikely’), unless Arete has decided to bus at least one of their partners today.
Atlas, Blizer, and Eli are super all over the place.

Conclusion (assuming my world analysis is in any way correct and reliable):

Arete is a terrible idea to yeet today. 5/6 of worlds with them are super unlikely to exist, unless you assume extreme distancing/bussing on their part. I have a hard time assuming it, because an Arete who replaces into a wolf slot here doesn’t need to bus to win. I suppose I am a wolf looking for outs.
Derps is the best yeet today by a mile. 5/6 of worlds with him are viable.

Derps/Atlas/Blizer are all in a world for which I’ve found no contrary evidence whatsoever, meaning there’s no reason it can’t exist unless I missed something that obviously prevents it from being real. Blizer’s been insistent on scumreading people other than Derps and Atlas all game, Atlas has never done anything resembling a push on either of these two (or anyone in general, but that’s another story), and Derps has been on villagers all game. You could argue that’s villagery of him, which is the best thing I can come up with that disproves this. “Derps never voted a partner, must be town. He’s only a wolf in worlds where he’s voted 1+ partners at 1+ timeframes.”

Counterpoint: Arete’s spending much more time pushing me and Blizer than pushing Derps, Derps is a shrugyeet for them. If you consider that partner indicative, Arete/Derps/Atlas is perfectly viable next to Blizer/Derps/Atlas. Arete/Derps/Blizer still has that “treatment of Blizer” counterargument.

I dont think Eli was on at EoD, and Derps came in with like 15 to 10 minutes left in EoD, so he could have placed his vote on lol (wolf buddy in this world) without paying attention to the VC and seeing Eli was on the wagon aswell (Or he didnt give a shit that Eli was on the wagon, which is something derps would do tbh)

great let’s kill sirderpsalot

ftr I think ‘arete is bussing derps’ is a lot more plausible than I think you’re making it out to be.

They tried pretty hard to set up the idea of me and derps being w/w and simultaneously really ramped up the pressure on me.

I think that they could understand the threat i pose to the slot and instead of letitng me pop him and get cleared they are trying to neutralize the threat entirely

I also think the EoD3 wagons mean less than you think but shrugze

Shortnite 2

Summary

Clown Fiesta 2

Summary

LoZ mash on MU

Summary

Completed: The Legend of Zelda - Page 58
Completed: The Legend of Zelda - Page 109

Stardew Valley hydra game on MU

Summary

Completed: CFC's Stardew Valley Hydra

pretty sure there are more examples from the last two games but when I search for ( MU pulls up every post with a quote in it and I think this is sufficient to make my point

Alright

i have dinner soon

do you want my vote now or after dinner

cause hes gonna be put at L-2 with my vote

waitwaitwait

didn’t you say earlier that there was literally a 100 percent chance I was a wolf

you can wait, i’m in no rush but I like a derps kill the most

slightly peeved out that everyone seems fine with it but if he’s wolf he’s not really trying to save himself anyways

1 Like

Yes, yes he did

like how i said i was about 95% sure Marshal was a wolf and i was staking the game on that claim

Actually

me and Vul legit said the same shit about two different slots

thats a Kek right there

like even if you think that the worlds with me are mostly unlikely

if you think that I’m 100 percent a wolf

I feel like that should override it??

only the sith deal in absolutes

1 Like
Worldbuilding

Story takes place on a high fantasy world known as Strixmarsh which is themed after norse mythology. The northerly region (known as North) is covered in snow which only melts for one week a year, and in this time residents of Fulheim, our protagonists village, have to venture north to search for the horn of vitality, which is fabled to set the world free from plague and anguish.

However, once trapped in the snowy north region, it turns out there are loads of magical creatures living there. Giants, trolls, faires, elves and goblins. Our protagonist and their friends do not escape before the snow returns, leading to them having to fend for themselves amongst these mythical beings. Shocking twists, heart-felt moments, and incredible creatures await in the world of Strixmarsh.

3 Likes

yeet derps or blizer

can we yeet you

I’m going to actually have to case Vul aren’t I

yes

does anyone have any arguments for Vul town that aren’t ‘he has written a handful of minimally acceptable posts that display something resembling solving’ that I need to address

no

Probs.

I got dinner quickly, so I’ll be gone for a bit