Rwby fm - wolves win! at least it wasnt a ******* scumstomp

Wellp glgl

Vote Count

Accused Voters Number
PokemonKidRyan Vulgard, Marshal, lol, ArcticXI, Hippoyeetus 5/7
lol EliThePsycho, Blizer, SirDerpsAlot, PokemonKidRyan 4/7
Blizer Mistyx, min 2/7
Not voting Atlas 1

IF ANY VOTES ARE INCORRECT, YOU HAVE FIVE MINUTES TO DM ME.

Morale was still high after their defeat of one of the imposters the day before.

“Well, why don’t we just punch everyone and see if they shatter?” One of the more impulsive members of the group asked.

The person who had slammed the desk into Mercury the day before shook their head. “No, that took a lot of force, and there was a ton of resistance. It sounded like glass, but it was a heck of a lot stronger.”

“Or maybe you’re just weak,” another person teased.

“Oi, you wanna go?” They glared at each other, and another person stepped in between them.

The third person held their hands up. “Chill, chill, we’re all friends here,” they intoned passively. They most likely didn’t expect both of the two people arguing to turn on them.

“Like Mercury was a friend? Maybe you’re an imposter too!”

“You know what, they have been acting suspicious…” The second person agreed.

The accused raised an eyebrow. “Well, that just makes no sense. Honestly, you guys shouldn’t even suspect me. Why would I even step in-between you two if-” They were cut off by a fourth person wrapping their arm around their throat. Choking noises ensued as their face quickly turned red. They clawed at the arm clasped around their neck to no avail.

The last thing they saw was a figure sauntering up to them, their body shimmering… like glass. Their eyes widened in alarm, and their feet started kicking, doing anything to get out of their captor’s grasp. But, it wasn’t to be. “Nice try, imposter.”

(Reminder that all flavor is NAI)

PokemonKidRyan has died.
They were…

Headmaster Ozpin

Vanilla Town

The ever-wise Headmaster of Beacon Academy, Vale’s premier school for training Hunters and Huntresses. However, Headmaster Ozpin has plenty of secrets up his sleeve, and he’s not willing to share them all, even to his inner circle. Among them… what the hell is in his mug?

Your only abilities are your voice and your vote. Use them wisely.

Defeat all members of the informed minority.

Night 3 has started, and will end in 24 hours at 2021-06-07T16:00:00Z.

2 Likes

I need a replacement.

@katze
@WindwardAway
@Arete

@Arete has replaced in for @lol, effective at… day start? Immediately? Who knows.
You know the drill. Don’t talk about it.

Their numbers were certainly dwindling. Their once sizable group had now shrunk to nearly half of its original size, and it seemed like every day, the moment where the imposters reached parity with the students and teachers crept closer and closer.

Or, more accurately… it did.

The body of [min] laid on the floor, unmoving, neck slit and tortured, mouth gagged so she couldn’t made noise. Min, who had seen [Marluxion] kill [Wazza]. [Min], their friend. Two words were carved into their chest. “FUCK YOU”.

Min has died in the night!
They were…

Velvet Scarlatina

Town Tracker

A rabbit Faunus, you’re used to being discriminated against for your heritage. It’s not in your nature to fight back, but that doesn’t mean you don’t pack a massive punch. Your love for taking pictures, Semblance, and trusty light camera can make you a force to reckon with in any situation.

You may choose a player at night. You will see who they visit, if anyone.

Defeat all members of the informed minority.

With 10 players alive, majority is 6!
Day 4 has started, in will end in 48 hours, at 2021-06-09T16:00:00Z.

Okay, so. Disclaimer: I have not read the entire game front-to-back in order. I’ve read miscellaneous parts of it where I happened to open the thread mid-game (probably about half of it in total, if I had to guess, by sheer proportion of posts?), and I read through most of the living players’ Isos (+ a few other miscellaneous parts of the game that I felt were relevant). I figured that I would probably have an easier time reading people that way than if I tried just re-reading the thread like it’s a book. In theory I could have missed something that way, if there’s something you specifically want to point me to feel free to do that, if you’re like ‘ooOOo Arete didn’t know about [random thing that happened halfway through D2], that means they’re a wolf!’ I will make angry noises at you, or maybe try to get you policied, depending on how I feel. If you have a problem with this, oh well, suck it up ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I’m going to try and roughly sort my thoughts into people into tiers, but realistically some of my reads are going to be stronger within-tier than others.

unCC’d PRs

Min - unCC’d tracker

Mist - unCC’d 1-shot vig

people I think are villagers

you can call this section ‘towncore’ if you want

Hippo - minor point but he has a post (P#1199) that feels like he’s TMIing Marl town which makes me think that he’s (Hippo) probably just town – given that Marl is a wolf I think the most likely possibility is that he just didn’t think about the possibility of Marl being a wolf. I think his reaction to CRich’s sub in was super villagery, it felt like he legitimately believed in the possibility of CRich scumslipping. He also got really annoyed by the accusations that he was bussing Chloe, which makes me think that he didn’t have TMI that Chloe was going to flip town – it felt like a read he really expected to have to defend himself from. ehhhh I just got to the end of his Iso and I don’t like how he just decides to sheep Arctic, feels like a weak excuse for voting a villager, but the rest of his Iso is good and I’m too lazy to copypaste this paragraph into a different section.

Atlas - has a bunch of individual moments that I think are extremely pure, e.g. “Marl has talked more” (P#870) as a reason to vote Chloe over him, with no further explanation. I like his response to the CRich yeet of essentially justifying it because CRich was toxic given that he wasn’t actually on the wagon (if he had been I’d feel differently, but given that he wasn’t I think as a wolf he would be more likely to take the line of ‘omg why did you kill him he was town!’ rather than ‘he had it coming’ given that he wasn’t a contributor to the final wagon. I had a mild tinfoil in earlygame that he was being coached by Marshal but I think some of his interactions with Marshal near EoD3 are unlikely to be coached.

villagers question mark

Arctic - he has a lot of posts so I’m not going to read all of them. it’s 4:04 AM and the day starts at 11. heck me, I guess. anyways, I tried to go into his Iso with some skepticism because the PoE this game has been Not Great (three straight PoE kills flipped V, I know my slot is V, the one dead wolf was widely (?) townread) and ‘the widely townread player with zero pelts is a wolf’ seemed like a plausible explanation but after skimming his Iso in Countries FM I think he’s reasonably likely to be a villager here, in that game it felt like he was really struggling to make reads in a way that led to him overrelying on fluff + the reads he did have feeling forced, whereas here his reads have a lot more depth to them + don’t feel as forced.

Eli - he’s posting and not a popsicle and making reads that vaguely resemble actual reads rather than literally just fluffing so meta says he’s town

shrugrete

Derps - skimmed his Iso and didn’t really get anything out of it. If I had to go GTH I’d say wolf for claiming that he wanted to CFD Marshal at EoD but making no attempt to actually go through with it? I’m not used to him buckling down and picking a wagon that matters rather than insisting on tunnelling his own reads. eta: I saw someone say he was spewed town by Marl and I checked his Iso and honestly I’m not seeing anything that’s outside of the range of theoretical bussing, like ‘Marl said he was wolf or PR’ isn’t a good argument, ‘Marl tried to get him killed’ is better but not outside the range of what wolf!Marl might conceivably do, and Marl trying to tie him to me is actively bad.

Marshal - all my homies hate reading Marshal. personally I’m currently feeling ‘go to bed’ rather than ‘finish reading her Iso’ (n.b. for the reader: the reads on this readlist are not in the order I wrote them, I’m doing Marshal last). I don’t like how she treated Marl but I feel like a lot of that is ‘Marissa defended a wolf?? Marissa wolf??’ which is bad logic. from the skim I did of her Iso she’s had a lot of wrong reads which is broadly concerning but not everyone she’s pushed has flipped yet and I don’t want to get too into preflips. really this is ‘I think she’s >rand W but don’t want to commit because I’m scared I’m wrong.’

Blizer - this one is shrugrete for opposite reasons, rather than nothing pulling me either way it’s ‘lots of things pulling me both ways.’ Bluestorm + his VT claim + his ‘I’m not going to vote without a lead like from a Sheriff’ felt super pure to me, it matches the ‘confused ToL player newbie villager’ super well. Ami’s posting doesn’t pull me strongly either way (I’ve seen some people saying it was wolfy, which I don’t think is actually true, it’s within her villagerange based on the meta I have for her), then Blizer’s posting was mostly pretty bad (like, his entire Iso is a mix of IIOA, weak shade, and hedging) but the ATE at the end felt kind of real. which is probably dumb, but.

wolfy

Vulgard – I read through his posts and – you know how I used to just respond to all of his posts with ‘this post was not written by a villager’ when he randed wolf? that’s the exact vibe I get from literally every single one of his posts. I don’t want to try and strongarm people into sheeping this because I know he just got back from a long break, so I’m not confident that I can read him 100 percent correctly, but also, his posts are Not Good. If I still feel like he’s a wolf after I get the chance to realtime with him I might case him but for now the tl;dr is:

• his tone is bad in the exact way that it’s bad when he’s a wolf
  • none of his reads display original thought – not in the sense that his reads are copying other people’s reads, but in the sense that the reasons he gives for his reads feel like Generic Reasons for Reads straight off the presses from the Reads Factory. Usually when he’s town his reads have some of that but also some reads that involve literally any original thought whatsoever/don’t sound like reasons you would get from a list of Top Ten Things People Use To Read Other People. not sure if I’m explaining this well? please tell me if you’re confused, I think this is the most damning.
  • he keeps giving up villagereads when it’s convenient, e.g. with PKR – he didn’t really have much progression on that read (like, more than zero, but not enough to explain how he went from shielding him to trying to kill his slot). it kind of reminds me of how he played the last time we wolfed together, which was admittedly a while ago.

overall a thing I notice is that I don’t really have a lot of confident villagereads, I think that’s likely because I haven’t been in the game very long + will correct itself when I get the chance to realtime with people. also I’m going to hopefully find time to actually read through all of Arctic and Marshal’s posts, which should allow me to get a better read on them in one direction or another.

my immediate PoE is the bottom four slots on my readlist, I guess

/vote @Vulgard

let’s talk

@Aelin

where iiis everyone

I got 6 hours of sleep for this I want to be able to actually play the gaaame

Alright Intro Wall Post:

Straight off the Bat, Marshal and lol had legit terrible EoD, with their voting (Timing on Marshals vote on me was straigt sus as hell, as Hippo and Arctic both voted for lol)

Marshal looked so fucking bad it was not even funny with her EoD. It’s sparked off by her vote on me after both Hippo and Arctic Vote lol, and defending lol’s slot pretty hard here. Now people who are TRing her wouldnt get heavily pinged by this behaviour because shes trying to push for someone to get yeeted in the PoE (Me), though it isnt a good look, whats more damming is her reaction to SDA voting lol over me, and how panicky her tone is surronding this specific vote and how she pinged and tried to get PKR to vote me at EoD. I think this alone is a very good look for SDA if Marshal is wolf here. Knowing that Im likely not getting yeeted at EoD, she moves onto and starts the PKR CFD, because she knows that she can atleast get this CFD and misyeet on PKR (YET AGAIN WHO IS MISYEET BAIT), because PKR is wolfread by townies already, and she could pull it off succesfully as we saw. I personally think this slot is wolf, and along with lol should be the yeet of the day.

lol EoD was bad aswell, with one of the biggest pings being him saying we should let the yeet be randed which is just fucking awful as a suggestion. Their votes on me and PKR is also just absolutely garbage as I stated prievosuly, with no build up on these slots, and hell even TRing and defending these slots beforehand before just flipping on them. Aswell, I believe he Had TMI on CRich flip as i pointed out earlier. This slot should die, and is up with Marshal as my preffered yeet today.

TLDR: Marsh and lol both had awful EoD. SDA looks to be town if Marsh is wolf based off of Marsh’s reaction towards SDA and his vote on lol at EoD. Marshal/lol should be PoE for today, with eli and vul sprinkled in, and are slots to re-eval

/Vote Marshal

1 Like

Vote Count

Accused Voters Number
Vulgard Arete 1/6
Marshal Blizer 1/6
Not Voting Mistyx, SirDerpsAlot, EliThePsycho, Vulgard, PokemonKidRyan, Marshal, ArcticXI, Hippoyeetus, Atlas 8

Hello Arete, i wolf read your slot big time, because of your previous owner, hopefully you can convince me not to tunnel you.

nah we’re killing bliz today

also arctic was neighborized n1, i didnt out this yesterday because we agreed not to out it n2 but i wanted to check if it changed at all after night died and it did

EoD 3 VC

EoD 1 VC

Vul, Lol (Now Arete) and Marsh look terrible here from these 2 VCS

i dont count EoD2 VC, because Marl was outted wolf, so no info is really found off of that VC compared to these two

I implore you to read Marshal EoD yesterday and tell me how that is not a wolf honestly.

Her vote timing, behavior surronding the wagons and people voting on them (Mainly Derps) is not a good look

also, thing to note that i found really fucking cold, was she pinged PKR to vote on my slot more than likely and than CFD onto him. Not AI, but yikes non theless

how is this wolfy

But if you are town the wagons were V/V so I went from voting a villager to another villager. I don’t understand how this makes sense from ur pov as town.

Lol EoD isnt as bad as MArshals but overall has been bad throughout the game

your slot has flipped reads with no progression, plus had a very TMI post in regards CRich.

Two things i want to solve slot wise is that Marshal/Vul interaction and see if that is T/W or W/W, Cause i do not believe both slots are town there

and secondly who the 3rd wolf is imo.

I do admit

your EoD flip onto PKR is not a good look, but I still Town read you on that CFD wagon outside of Arctic, who i believe is just pure town here

/vote Blizer @Aelin