gottem

1 Like

Stop
Hammer time

Vote Count

Accused Voters Number
Blizer Mistyx, Hippoyeetus, Marshal, Atlas, Blizer 5/5
Not voting EliThePsycho, Arete, Vulgard 3

You have five minutes to tell me if this is wrong and for me to write some gruesome flavor

2 Likes

The group was much smaller by now. Barely more than half a dozen strong, the amount of bodies was piling up. One person was tired of all of it.

“Honestly, maybe we should just open up the blast doors. I’d rather take my chances fighting out there than nigh-guaranteed death in here.” One person recommended. Their sentiment was hollowly echoed by a few, but many were against it.

“That’s exactly what those imposters want, though!” One person growled.

“And how would you know what they want, hm?”

The second person rolled their eyes. “Isn’t it obvious?”

“Not to me. You know… to be fair, you’ve been acting really weird these past few days…” Eyes started to turn towards the person, who was slowly realizing the position they were in.

“This is McCarthyi-”

"RED SUS" The group yelled in unison.

Blizer has been executed.
They were…

Jaune Arc

Vanilla Town

When you got to Beacon, you were nothing more than a bumbling teen with a big dream and missing the tools to make it come true. Sure, maybe you’re not too much better off now, but, for some reason, you’re the leader of Team JNPR. And, hey, doesn’t that just roll off the tongue?

Your only abilities are your voice and your vote. Use them wisely.

Defeat all members of the informed minority.

Night 5 has begun, and will end in approximately 20 hours, at 2021-06-12T16:00:00Z.

If my math is wrong leave me alone i just took a calc test

idk how to do an anonymous poll so ill do this instead

@Mistyx
@EliThePsycho
@Vulgard
@Marshal
@Arete
@Hippolytus
@Atlas

DM ME IN YOUR ROLECARDS - DO YOU WANT TO SKIP NIGHT, SHORTEN NIGHT TO SIX HOURS, SHORTEN NIGHT TO TWELVE HOURS, OR NOT SHORTEN THE NIGHT

Day will start in 1 hour and 40 minutes, at 2021-06-12T02:00:00Z.

@Mistyx
@EliThePsycho
@Vulgard
@Marshal
@Arete
@Hippolytus
@Atlas

2 Likes

As you all begin to wake, a dreadful feeling rests in your stomach. It’s not just because of your actions yesterday, no… you start to feel like the imposters are getting closer and closer to becoming unstoppable.

The group looks around morosely, although each individual is glad to be waking up, and slightly guilty at the thought. One person has died every night except the first, and tonight is no different.

“Sis…?” One player speaks hopefully, shrugging her sister on the shoulder. She flips the girl over and begins to sob. On the ground is the leader of Team RWBY, one of the bravest Huntresses any of them knew.

Mistyx has died!
They were…

Ruby Rose

Town One-Shot Night Vigilante

The energetic leader of Huntress Team RWBY. Armed with her trusty scythe, Crescent Rose, and a Semblance full of speed and petals, she’s ready to do whatever it takes to protect the people of Remnant.

One time at night, you may choose to target a player to kill.

Defeat all members of the informed minority.

Day 6 has started. It is now MyLo. Votes are locked. No elimination is a valid vote. With six players alive, majority is 4. Day will end in 38 hours, at 2021-06-13T16:00:00Z.

@EliThePsycho
@Vulgard
@Marshal
@Arete
@Hippolytus
@Atlas

Ok I’m typing this on mobile because I am on mobile

If I’m alive then this means anything, if not then hi spectato chips.

First off sorry for my behavior yesterday, I thought blizer was catting and was v sure of myself, now towns gotta play perfect and im really not that confident. Shrugze.

Mist is confirmed village power roleze.
Hippo is almost always town here. His posting is extremely villagery to the point where it’s nearly unfakeable. Arctic agreed, if this is wrong blame him lols

I think there’s realistically just a wolf in vulrete. Im willing to stake the game on them not being partnered. I personally pretty strongly doubt an Eli/Atlas team is snowing me and Vul and arete are both villagers who have suddenly lost their ability to read each other.

Personally I do think it’s just arete. I spent like the hour or two after elim on and off isoing arete to see if they are just a villager and I can’t find anything that pops out at me. I think every post they make can be from the perspective of a wolf who’s trying to win the game and making deliberate posts to do stuff. I think the reasoning behind quite a few of their reads makes sense but I don’t think it’s out of their range to fake reasonable reasoning behind reads. There’s no real consideration of alignments done in a way I can call villagery. I disliked a few things (their “I am obv v, Marissa w for not seeing it?” Feels poor after reading their whole iso, and their setting me up as derps w/w feels especially off because the reasoning in that seems stretched and impromptu in a way I think is likelier to deliberately come from mafia)

I don’t think there’s much arete can say here that’ll convince me, I’m hoping hippo is yolo killed by wolves so i can see what misty says and why she is so adamant on vrete

There is almost certainly at least 1 wolf in Eli and atlas fmpov, the only world where there isn’t is where vul and arete are w/w or hippo is mafia, both things I am straight up willing to lose to.

Personally I lean Eli, I think his iso is kind of villagery, even if I’ve been wavering in confidence I still do think his posts d1 are good? My issue is that atlas also has good posts and more consistently. I’m exploring the idea that altas is v because he is not w/w with arete or vul but I haven’t really had time to dive into it.

Arete/Eli is… something vul said is not really possible but I think can exist and is the likeliest to? Idfk

Could be that, could be arete/atlas, vul/atlas, vul/eli. I want to rule one of these out at least if I’m alive.

I thought it was blizer/derps/+1 deepish wolf but things are significantly harder than I realized it’d be

I’m not locked in that it’s nooooot Eli/atlas, I want to hear from vul and aret and try to truly rule it out, I think it’s very unlikely but I’m not quite willing to lose to it.

(Cut this part off if I die)

I can’t remember if we can sleep or if votes are locked in mylo, Im assuming we can and they are not for this.

It is 4v2, if mistyx is alive there is no reason to sleep as she’s clear

If she is not then we prob should in fact sleep but I want a chance to fully flesh out all of my solving today as I am the likeliest to die next

Definitely Don’t snap if votes are locked and still don’t if they are locked pls.

:joy_cat:

By votes are locked does it mean if you vote someone you can’t switch?

Dabbed on arete
Imagine getting to post

Yes it does

Huh

so
DON’T VOTE

anyways
back to arguing why realism is bad in an SD game

(it hasn’t actually begun yet but i’m just expecting it to at this point)

I agree, unless we are 100% sure on a wolf, waiting till 5 will help us tremendously

1 Like

Well unless anyone has anything interesting to say I’m watching

Twitch because atrioc went live