Rwby fm - wolves win! at least it wasnt a ******* scumstomp

I’ve got to leave for the day and chances are I won’t be here for EoD, here’s my pointless post of reads, there’s a lot of Nulls as I’m far too inconfident of my own ability to place people in reading areas:

Marluxion - Townlean - I don’t know, they just seem townie in my eyes.
Chloe → CRichard - Scumlean - Chloe seemed like scum to me, not exactly seen CRichard, hope he can turn that around.
Mistyx - Null - Going to have to read when I’m back.
SDA - Null - Going to have to read when I’m back.
Eli - Scumread - This one is self-explanatory, I am tunnelling Eli and I’m going to acknowledge that. For a further explanation, click here Eli’s ISO Analysis (Halfway through Day 1)
Vulgard - Townlean - I’m pocketed by feeling validated.
Appel - Null - Going to have to read when I’m back.
PKR - Townlean - This one will need explaining, nothing he’s done, it’s purely because of Eli.
Marshal - Null - Unlike the others, this one is a genuine ‘No Clue’ read.
lol - Null - Going to have to read when I’m back.
min - Null - I’m more willing to place them as a scumlean than I am a townlean. I can’t help but feel like they’re playing how they played in the BOTC game we played on discord when they believed they were evil. Of course, however, BOTC is different from FM and also a voice-based game so this is probably completely wrong.
ArcticXI - Townlean - I still want him to shut up though. His push on me feels town motivated.
Hippo - Townlean - Hippo seems very unsure on what they want to do, also memeing a lot (that’s just Hippo though), reminds me of a game that I don’t remember the name off where they were Town.
clonedcheese - Null - Going to have to read when I’m back.
Atlas - Scumlean - Originally I was going to call them Town, but I don’t exactly know them of course. They seem far too on the sidelines and unlike Hippo, I don’t know if it’s a common thing they do.
BlueLance - Townlean - I decided “They have a low post count, might as well check them out”, their refusal to vote reminds me of when I first joined the forums and that’s how I was, and still was for quite some time. I’m willing to place them as a Townlean for the timebeing.

All players that are Null, I’m going to re-read if I’m back before EoD in 4 hours and 26 minutes, if not I’m going to read them during the night and hope I don’t die.

1 Like

Does anyone need any explanations on any of them bar the very bare bones explanation given after each person, I can answer anything before I leave.

I will have you know that I do not feel confident about anyone being a wolf so chances are I will vote based on pure gut at EoD and likely vote out a villager as usual.

How do I convince you to vote Eli.

atlas because i townread him for high postcount and using postcount reads as newbie player

I see

I was going to say you reminded me a lot of that game so idk if you’re a wolf but uh

I didn’t realize you were a wolf that game

Vote in your towncore for the real gamer plays

my gut tells me i will be one of the 2 wagons so get your pitchfork ready

/vote lol @Aelin

Bet

ha, get ninjad

Everytime I return to the thread, I just notice them posting one line things, giving the most barebones posts ever, sometimes ranging from a single word to possible 3 lines at most that can fit onto one line if put together.

Their high post count is based on spamposting, lol. You shouldn’t townread a player for that.

Vote Count

Accused Voters Number
lol Mistyx, Atlas, Vulgard, SirDerpsAlot 4/9
SirDerpsAlot Marluxion, Hippoyeetus, CRichard564 3/9
Hippoyeetus clonedcheese, Appelsiini 2/9
CRichard564 min 1/9
EliThePsycho Wazza 1/9
PokemonKidRyan ArcticXI 1/9
BlueLance PokemonKidRyan 1/9
Appelsiini lol 1/9
Marluxion Marshal 1/9
Vulgard Vulgard 1/9
Not voting BlueLance, EliThePsycho 2

Reminder to ping me for any mistakes or new votes
In addition, Day One ends in about 3 and 1/3 Hours, at 2021-05-31T16:00:00Z

Not home yet
ping me, because im probably not gonna scroll through everything like a good lil host :^)

You mean SDA, right?

This wagon formation always kills a wolf.

I mean, you said that myself is because of Eli. I was going to ask why, but, you explained it in the Eli explanation at least :slight_smile:

I think the main ones, therefore, that I want explanations on is… Mist, SDA, lol, Appel and cloned
But you did already say you have to read them when you’re back so all should be good.

gotcha

depends on who does it to me

if you can scumread someone for lowposting i can townread spamposters :>

nice. Vulgard doublevoter

spamposters are lowposters but spread out

1 Like

I’ll remind you of this tomorrow if it goes badly fwiw.
But, I mean, precedence wise, you’re right