Rwby fm - wolves win! at least it wasnt a ******* scumstomp

Sucks to be mafia lol

BlueLance ISO

I’ve called this both towny and scummy, now I don’t think it’s alignment indicative. It’s not like mafia can’t claim VT.

This post feels like player salad. The nonchalant tone feels off. Normally, you’d attribute nonchalance to villagers, but there’s something odd about the way he’s loud about not giving a damn. It’s like he wants people to townread him for it.

Ami ISO

Now Ami, who outposted BlueLance by… one post, before getting replaced out.

I do not townread this. Do I scumread this? Well, I see no real scumhunting mindset. Starting with a selfvote must’ve been done with the intention to be funny, which is >rand W in this context (I’mma get townreads for selfvoting haha funni), and following it up with declaring a random player a wolf comes across as performative. “Yes, I am totally scumhunting, look at me.”

I’d townread it if Ami straight up didn’t do anything. It would be better than this.

Blizer hours coming up.

Atlas is the other person who did the “I’m stupid” thing, but then compare Atlas’s ISO to BlueLance’s ISO. Atlas has been trying to contribute in their own way multiple times. BlueLance has never given a damn. Atlas’s declared “stupidity” goes so far as to question people townreading them, but still offering some takes (though the number of takes has dwindled as the game continued). BlueLance has just dipped after claiming VT. I think he wouldn’t present such complete disengagement as town. The two scumreads he does give looked like he picked names from a hat. Atlas’s reads don’t look like this.

The only reason I’m comparing them is because:

• both are new players
  • both have called themselves inept at the game in one way or another
  • both have given early reads

Yet their approaches differ on a fundamental level.

Hard not W/W read on these two. I doubt they would both play the same “line” as partners, but differ so much in actual approaches.

i should probably explain this

this post is founded on the basis that eli isn’t getting much attention, which at this point simply isn’t true
people are seriously trying to read this guy
there is no reason wolf vulgard wouldn’t want to solidify a townread on his wolf partner eli since eli is receiving a decent amount of uncertainty

this also makes no sense in that wolf vulgard would be removing a ML option by doing this

this is a form of strawmanning in that it removes the context of the fact that we are literally a day off mylo and wolves need to make sure they have enough ML options available now more than ever

you know, you can generate content and solve by also pushing people rather than just towncasing them? given the context, this is much more likely for wolf vulgard to do anyway

hi
my vote stays where it is, nothing super world-changing happened in thread in the 3 or 4 hours that I was asleep

Blizer dunk

I’m noticing a pattern here. Blizer’s first contributions are pointing out “things to look at,” rather than looking at them himself and offering his opinions. Bolded the relevant parts.

The first take he does give that can be considered a read is the take on Hippo, initially leaning mafia, but shifting to a townlean with reservations.

He also hedges on me vs Marshal.

There’s also another problem. The problem is how he makes sure not to clear Hippo despite giving him a townlean.

This feels awful. This reeks of TMI. PKR was a villager and Hippo was pushing him. This is setting up to push Hippo after PKR does flip town. It’s like he knows he can give Hippo a townlean, because if PKR does flip, he can retract the townlean and flip on Hippo. Feels like planning forward.

Potential TMI on PKR. There’s also the post earlier where he talks about “people wolfreading PKR” as if he knows PKR’s town, but that’s more blatant and may not be TMI - could be explainable by Blizer not having a read on PKR at the time.

I don’t mind the PKR defense.

More suggesting of things to discuss instead of actually discussing.

Also, here he entertains PKR wolf worlds. I thought he was defending PKR…?

Pay attention.

Blizer says he thinks PKR is TWTBAW and if he’s a wolf he’s being bussed. Sure, that’s fine.

But he’s already suggesting to look at who’s pushing him regardless of his flip. And that’s awful.

He does clear Arctic regardless of what alignment PKR flips, but he’s implying that 1. PKR might flip today (despite choosing to defend him at first - notice how easily he walks away from that when Arctic brings up a counterpoint) and 2. people on the wagon will have to be evaluated if it happens. The implication for 2. is that there will be mafia on the wagon regardless of PKR’s alignment. And that’s a very, very bold assumption to make.

This is the justification he uses, and it’s horrible.

Besides, the PKR wagon at the time was Hippo, Arctic, me, and min. So, from my POV, four villagers.

Blizer continues to set up ways to scumread and push villagers in the future, despite being hesitant to do it right away.

Blizer has just suggested that PKR could be getting bussed, but now he talks as if he still thinks PKR is a villager. This is inexplicable to me.

This comes literally two posts before. He is seriously considering the possibility of bussing. But when talking to PKR, he takes the stance of “I think PKR’s town but I don’t feel like I can defend him.”

This, again, feels like setting himself up to look better (“I told you PKR was town!”) and setting up future pushes on villagers (wagon formation on PKR at the time consists of me, Arctic, min and Hippo, all of which I think are town and two of which are confirmed town now). He does townread Arctic, but not any of the other three. He may not have known about min’s tracker claim at the time, given that he replaced in, but that doesn’t change his potential motivation.

More setting up future pushes on villagers. More “getting the thread to talk about stuff” instead of voicing opinions himself. Also, notice how many of these suggestions of his would end with yeets on likely villagers. Here he pairs two likely villagers together, for instance. Previously, he suggests re-evaluating Hippo if PKR flips village, and Hippo is definitely town. He also suggests re-evaluating Eli, and looking at Wazza’s scumreads. Wazza’s scumreads still alive at the time were Atlas and Eli. Blizer really, really, really wants to shove Eli into the PoE. And Atlas as well, actually - I did not notice that when I first reviewed his posts.

I know this is on Derps, which makes things interesting, but it’s consistent with his play pattern so far. Blizer continues to push for re-evaluating. The interesting thing here is that he suggests Derps was spewed town by Marl, and the “re-eval” suggestion looks more like an afterthought here, as if he’s trying to keep his world consistent despite talking about his partner this time around. Which is a wolf thing to do.

This is the full extent of his Derps Discourse on the day he replaces in.

Asking other people to look at things, part 15.

He actually hasn’t been scumreading Marshal yet, so this doesn’t look as bad as I first thought. Retracting my initial point.

This is about Hippo.

5 posts later, he suddenly townreads Hippo hard.

But he still wants Hippo/Derps/Eli to be re-evaluated regardless of PKR’s flip. This man’s townreads look like pretending. He just wants the PoE to be as broad as possible. He takes every possible excuse not to lock people as town with the sole exception of Arctic so far.

…Because it was wrong? He doesn’t explain how it’s wolfy. At all.

In this entire post, the bolded part is the only thing he points out as outright wolfy, but doesn’t even explain why. Still puts lol in PoE.

At this point, I think Blizer’s strategy is “anyone but me.” And that’s obviously very wolfy.

Still no explanation why it’s eww. You could say it’s self-explanatory in this case, but the overall treatment of lol feels weird. He’s not actually casing lol, he’s putting lol in PoE for no discernible reason.

First actual mention of the Marshal scumread.

Notice how he gives himself an out not to push lol, but doesn’t for PKR and Marshal.

Notice what he says about Marshal. How can he say any of that without knowing PKR’s flip?

The Eli read sounds like he’s annoyed Eli’s being cleared.

These are not towny reads. This is not a villagery read process.

Also, at this point he’s given up on defending PKR entirely despite being willing to do so earlier. What changed? “Inevitability?” Blizer entered the thread proclaiming he will get a wolf pelt. This isn’t accomplishing anything.

Addendum about Eli. If town is complacent, why are you not pushing outside of their consensus? He has the gall to call villagers complacent but doesn’t even try to push his scumreads. He calls town complacent, yet keeps giving them things to do with his “oh look at this” posts instead of trying to strongarm the thread! He claims the town is complacent and it annoys him, but he doesn’t do anything to change it, and his actions don’t support the idea he doesn’t trust the village.

The PoE at the time contains him and lol. He scumreads lol. What is the issue? Push lol. He scumreads lol, right? Right?

Lol is literally in his top 3 wolfreads as well. Remember when Blizer said this?

It wasn’t even long ago.

It’s pretty obvious Blizer lied. He doesn’t actually want lol dead.

Oh yeah, shove my slot into the PoE as well while you’re at it. Expand it further, like you’ve been doing the entire day.

Oh, finally.

Took him long enough.

He doesn’t post after this. I think he did actually expect to flip here, and the vote was intended to make lol look good. Otherwise, he’s spewing lol town for no reason, and I think Blizer’s better than that.

Blizer Mistyx, lol, min 3/7
PokemonKidRyan Vulgard, Marshal 2/7
lol EliThePsycho, Blizer 2/7

VC at the time of Blizer’s vote placement. Doesn’t look like lol has a high chance of going over, from Blizer’s POV. PKR wagon exists, Blizer wagon is bigger, and Eli, the other voter on the lol wagon, isn’t even present at EoD to push that. And if lol does go over, hooray! Blizer looks better and can push the agenda he set up the day prior.

SoD 4.

Blizer kicks off the day with a pre-established agenda. He… pushes Marshal… because Marshal defended lol… instead of pushing lol. The argument is that Marshal defended her wolf partner, lol. But in that case… why are you pushing the defender over the defended? Marshal can be V defending W. Marshal can be V defending V and you’re just wrong! Blizer once again avoids pushing lol.

Also, he has the gall to claim PKR was a misyeet with this “I told you so” wording, yet the day prior, he was like “it’s inevitable, look at PKR voters after he flips” until it was him on the chopping block. Awful, awful, awful, awful, awful.

LOOK AT THIS POST! This is Blizer talking to someone who replaced into his alleged top wolfread! And he already gives them an out!

Blizer does not want to push lol.

Blizer has not mentioned Derps, but when he does mention Derps, he also says this.

He tries to sneak in a preflip townread on SDAS while pushing a likely villager.
He also suggests there are other reasons to townread Derps. He’s trying to get the thread to believe Derps is town without actually having to argue for it and tie himself to Derps.

I bring up how Derps’s EoD3 is wolfy and he says this. He’s hard pushing Marshal over Derps and using Marshal’s behavior (Marshal is likely villa btw) to defend Derps. He doesn’t actually have anything to say about Derps’s posts, and while he acknowledges one thing Derps did that might’ve been wolfy, he disregards it in favor of his Marshal push. The Marshal push which is, once again, only there because Marshal defended Blizer’s other wolfread. And instead of pushing that wolfread first to see if his world is correct, he pushes the defender, who could very well be V defending a wolf. I know he argues that the way Marshal defended lol made them look like partners, but this is still a very wrong and awful way of going about things.

Ah, yes, give the lol slot more outs, even though you’re “wolfreading” it and “trying to change the game” or whatever.

Lmao. Look at Marshal and SDA now.

So now I’m also their partner? Hahahahahahaha.

Also, “how dare Vul play like this? He must be mafia!” This isn’t calling me wolfy. It’s wolfreading me for disagreeing with him.

Also, the “lack of progression” at this point looks tacked-on. I think the thought process was:

• he saw Arete claim I’m mafia and use that as their reasoning
  • haha! I can use that, too!

Get outta here.

Also, unrelated, but this is so fake, lmaoooo.

This is a player who is wolfreading Arete’s slot.
You’re expecting me to believe Blizer actually wolfread Arete’s slot? He’s giving them suggestions how to solve the game.
This isn’t how a wolf talks to the villager he wants to misyeet, neither is it a villager talking to their wolfread. It’s a wolf talking to their partner while pretending there’s still a wolfread somewhere.

HAHAHAHA.
Yeah, sure, Arete is a wolf.

Still thinking the reason Blizer said this was because Blizer had TMI on Marshal being town and he wants to preemptively victim blame the villager he’s pushing to make himself look better in the future. “It’s not my fault I misyeeted her! She was playing poorly!”

Then he’d probably find an excuse not to vote Arete again or something.

Notice how he’s now trying to tie the Arete slot to another villager. Sure, he maintains the wolfread on Arete, but he keeps putting it together with actual villagers to keep it in the game while killing the villagers.

Oh yeah, speaking of Hippo, was he not supposed to re-evaluate that slot if PKR flipped town? Where did that go?

Also, nice random shade on Hippo. Maybe he can include Hippo in PoE again as well if one of his current targets flip village. Considering he’s pushing me and Marshal, he needs more options tomorrow.

Look at this Derps defense. Lmao.

I can tell, this ISO is full of wolf agenda.

Oh, yeah, mhm, I definitely think Derps could be a wolf here, hum.

Notice how he frames this read. He wants to add both Eli and Derps to the PoE if I flip V, but there’s a clear inclination to push for Eli over Derps. His acknowledgement of Derps looking worse is weaker than his acknowledgement of Eli looking worse based on the wording he uses. It looks like he feels forced to acknowledge Derps looking worse, while he isn’t forced to acknowledge Eli looking worse.

Ah, yes, mhm, the read is still there, I didn’t forget about it!

At this point, he can’t push Marshal anymore. Remember when he said Marshal/Derps were always V/W if not W/W?

Now, instead of pushing Derps based on that, he wants to throw Atlas into the PoE. A slot he wasn’t interested in before. A slot he implied townreading before, in the post below.

He didn’t even imply that long ago, the gap is lower than 10 posts.

Blizer already seeks to include another villager in the PoE so that he doesn’t run out of villagers to push, considering he can’t push Marshal anymore.

Instantly finds a reason to suspect Atlas! Wow, magic! I wonder why he didn’t do this before? Maybe because he didn’t care about evaluating Atlas and was fine with sheeping thread consensus on them until he needed Atlas as a misyeet?

Ah, yes. I can’t instantly say Atlas is mafia, so I’ll pretend to lean into it.

I see the same shrugyeet perspective Arete has, hm.

This is probably the best point he has brought up in his entire ISO. However, he once again adopts this “give the thread something to talk about” mindset instead of voicing an opinion himself.

And he hedges on it right away. He suggested it, but doesn’t actually want it to be pushed.

He finally claims that Derps can be his vote. Finally.

But then he brings up Eli again!

More “talk about this, thread! Don’t talk about Derps, talk about this, maybe I can still avoid bussing!”

By the way, he had said this 26 posts ago.

But now he supports the incorrect wolfcase on me, and he also brought up Eli, another likely villager, the first chance he got. Thus creating two ways he can still avoid bussing, despite pretending he’s okay with voting out Derps.

He also buries the Derps/Arete W/W theory, and buries it hard, despite considering it for a moment. And by “buries” I mean “never brings it up again.”

“Yeah, Arctic, Eli can be town, but I dunno… can you please not take away my misyeets?”

I did expect to still wolfread him. What I didn’t expect is that his ISO is not only godawful, it also spews his partners.

I am pretty confident Derps/Arete/Blizer is the exact team now, and that Eli is always, always a villager if Blizer flips W.

Kill them all. And do read my case in detail.

1 Like

This is the biggest wolfcase I have ever written and it outlines literally everything I could ever outline. I am always, always, always a villager here. Kill these three, win the game.

1 Like

I was salty and wolves almost def already knew anyways

i think we shld kill blizer

theyve been p bad today

also bruh
i’ve been pushing for derps to die for a lot of today, far before I was towncored and before he was really starting to pick up any other form of wolfreads. I’ve literally led a wagon on the guy, I think it’s uncharitable to say I don’t give a shit about who we kill when i’ve more or less buried someone today and have been pushing them to die. Even if he flips villager you can’t say I ‘didnt give a shit’, I owned it brah.

I got a solid 10 minutes to decide whre my vote goes

I feel like people are gonna vote vulgard anyways even if I thunderdome derps or smthn cuz I wont actually be around in the last few hours of EoD

After the case I just wrote? Only the wolves. If you think I’m mafia, you must think I’m the best wolf who has ever lived on this planet, or you must’ve ignored my Blizer case entirely.

All game. His ISO is absolute garbage with no sensible villagery thought process and read progressions filled with agenda and setting up villagers to take the fall for V flips.

yeah i really don’t think I want this guy to die today ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This stuff just reads really well
arete says it doesn’t but if I ignore them I struggle to find him as mafia

@Hippolytus u willing to vote derps or nah?

Arete is also a wolf. You should just ignore them.
I was trying to entertain Arete V but the way Blizer’s treating their slot throughout the game I just can’t. Blizer’s been “”"“wolfreading”""" lol’s slot for a long time but every time he has a chance to kill that slot he doesn’t.

I don’t even care about the order at this point, I want to kill all three with prejudice.

if hippo would rather vote bliz over derps i’ll vote bliz to save vul, otherwise i reccomend you guys vote derps (mafia) instead of vulgard (maybe mafia but probably not tbh)

i got like 5m max, if nothing changes my vote stays where it is