RWBY FM - Signups - 17/17 - FULL - BACKUPS AND SPECS STILL ALLOWED

RWBY FM

Hosted by @Aelin and reviewed by @Arete (blame them for the setup errors, not me, the person who made it :^)

Game Info

• Game Size: 17
  • Game Speed: Days: 48/24
  • Game Type: Vanilla
  • There is a D1 Start and a D1 Execute. Executions are both Plurality and Majority.
  • Days are 48 hours and Nights are 24 hours. Actions will lock one hour before EoN. Night may be skipped if all living players with applicable abilities vote to skip the night.
  • MyLo/LyLo will be announced.
  • The informed minority have a 24/7 scumchat, and the nightkill is mandatory and assignable.
  • The nightkill can not be used alongside any other night actions.

Game Rules

• Follow the General Forum Rules, linked here - Global Forum/Discord/Game/Meta Rules - Please Read First, as well as the Forum Mafia Rules, linked here - Official Forum Game Rules
  • Alts are not allowed in this game.
  • Actions are done by messaging in your rolecard. Questions may be asked in your rolecard.
  • Last wills/logs are not present in the game.
  • Votes must be done in the format of /vote [PLAYER NAME] @Aelin, and unvotes must be done in the format of /unvote @Aelin. If this is not followed, your vote will not be considered valid. This is to make it easier on me, thank you for understanding.
  • No-elimination is not a valid vote.
  • Players should post at least 15 on-topic posts per day. If a player fails to meet this, they will first be prodded, and then either force-replaced or modkilled.
  • In order to play, you must acknowledge and explain your rolecard to me in your role DM.

Win Conditions:

Town: Defeat all members of the informed minority.
Scum: Reach parity with the Hunters and Huntresses.

Players:

1. Marluxion
  2. Chloe
  3. Mistyx
  4. SirDerpsAlot
  5. EliThePsycho
  6. Wazza
  7. Yellow
  8. Appelsiini
  9. PokemonKidRyan
  10. Marshal
  11. lol
  12. min
  13. ArcticXI
  14. Hippoyeetus
  15. clonedcheese
  16. Atlas
  17. BlueLance

Backups:

1. katze
  2. Ami
  3. DatBird
  4. CRichard564
  5. Arete
  6. Vulgard
  7. WindwardAway

Spectators:

1. astand (informed)
  2. thepigeonnyc (uninformed)
  3. blitz (informed)
  4. Prophylaxis (informed)

This game has an open set-up.

Town Even Night Doctor
Town Tracker
Town 1-Shot Night Vig
Town 2-Shot Neighborizer
Town Vanilla
Town Vanilla
Town Vanilla
Town Vanilla
Town Vanilla
Town Vanilla
Town Vanilla
Town Vanilla
Town Vanilla

Mafia Neapolitan
Mafia Even Night Roleblocker
Mafia Universal Backup
Mafia Goon

Town Abilities

Town Even Night Doctor - On every even night, you may choose to heal a player, which will prevent them from dying if they are attacked.

Town Tracker - You may choose a player at night. You will see who they visit, if anyone.

Town 1-Shot Night Vigilante - One time at night, you may choose to target a player to kill.

Town 2-Shot Neighborizer - Each night, up to two times, you may add a single player to a neighborhood chat. This chat will be active only at night.

13 of the 17 town cards will be picked. The remaining 4 cards will be sent to the Mafia to serve as fakeclaims. The power roles will then be randed among the members of the Town. Once all power roles are randed, all other players will automatically be Town Vanillas.

Classcards

Ruby Rose

Town

The energetic leader of Huntress Team RWBY. Armed with her trusty scythe, Crescent Rose, and a Semblance full of speed and petals, she’s ready to do whatever it takes to protect the people of Remnant.

Defeat all members of the informed minority.

Yang Xiao Long

Town

The blonde brawler of Team RWBY. Sure, she might be under the leadership of her little sister, but don’t that fool you - she’s got quite the nasty punch. And, if you manage to mess with her hair… well, let’s just say that you’ll regret it.

Weiss Schnee

Town

The esteemed Heiress to the Schnee Dust Company. Constantly challenged while growing up, she has learned that only the strong survive. Her icy heart and cold demeanor are enough to turn most people off from approaching her.

Blake Belladonna

Town

The dark-haired ninja with a secretive past. Enjoys reading books of… questionable content, but otherwise does her best to stay out of the limelight. But, we should have all learned by now… we can never outrun our past, no matter how fast we are or what our Semblance is.

Jaune Arc

Town

When you got to Beacon, you were nothing more than a bumbling teen with a big dream and missing the tools to make it come true. Sure, maybe you’re not too much better off now, but, for some reason, you’re the leader of Team JNPR. And, hey, doesn’t that just roll off the tongue?

Pyrrha Nikos

Town

Pyrrha Nikos, the Invincible Girl, the Pride of Mistral. You’ve been competing in tournaments for years, and you haven’t lost yet, and you sure as Oum don’t plan on starting now. But, you know what they say… the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Lie Ren

Town

Practically the antithesis to his companion, Nora, Lie, more commonly known as Ren, is often quiet and can easily hide his presence. His past isn’t well-known, and he’s not too willing to share.

Nora Valkyrie

Town

Practically bursting with energy, Nora Valkyrie acts like she’s on a constant sugar high. And, based on the amount of syrup she consumes, that might not be too far from accurate. Even worse, she has a massive hammer, and the muscles to swing it around. Who thought this was a good idea?

Headmaster Ozpin

Town

The ever-wise Headmaster of Beacon Academy, Vale’s premier school for training Hunters and Huntresses. However, Headmaster Ozpin has plenty of secrets up his sleeve, and he’s not willing to share them all, even to his inner circle. Among them… what the hell is in his mug?

Professor Goodwitch

Town

A teacher at Beacon Academy, and an accomplished Huntress in her own right. Second-in-command to Ozpin, and a valued member of his inner circle. Her abilities in evading and using her Semblance, a form of Telekinesis, are practically unmatched, even among the Hunter community.

Qrow Branwen

Town

Ruby and Yang’s uncle. You inspired and taught Ruby how to use a scythe, but you’ve learned to not spend too much time around your loved ones, lest you end up getting them hurt. Constantly drinking and taking personal offense against authority, you’re probably not the best role model, but that doesn’t stop the girls from adoring you anyway.

Coco Adel

Town

Massive gatling gun? Check. Beret and sunglasses? Also check. Kickass personality? Check, check, check. Coffee? Never enough. You’re ready to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and you can fucking multitask.

Velvet Scarlatina

Town

A rabbit Faunus, you’re used to being discriminated against for your heritage. It’s not in your nature to fight back, but that doesn’t mean you don’t pack a massive punch. Your love for taking pictures, Semblance, and trusty light camera can make you a force to reckon with in any situation.

Sun Wukong

Town

Definitely not a reference to any mythological figure, you have a massive staff, blond hair, monkey traits, and the ability to create a clone of yourself. You’re pretty carefree and willing to bend the law if you think said law is stupid.

Neptune Vasilias

Town

Definitely not a mythological reference. You have a trusty trident-gun, and your Semblance is a very strong form of Hydrokinesis. Unfortunately, due to trauma stemming from incidents as a child, you really hate the water.

Ilia Amitola

Town

A chameleon Faunus, your heritage makes you brilliant at stealth missions and blending in. Despite your… less than moral actions, all you have ever wanted is the best for your people… and maybe the love of a certain Faunus.

Penny Polendina

Town

Having lived most of your life directly under the thumb of General Ironwood, you’re not too good with social interaction, or the idea of freedom in general. However, something you are good at is fighting, and your knives can shred through just about anything with ease.

Cinder Fall

Mafia Even Night Roleblocker

The devil in a dress and heels. You’re ruthless, and will stop at nothing to achieve your goals. You have control over fire thanks to your Semblance, and you can use it with ruthless efficiency.

On even nights, you may choose to roleblock a target. This target will be unable to leave their room, and will not be informed of this.

Reach parity with the Hunters and Huntresses.

Emerald Sustrai

Mafia Universal Backup

You used to be a petty thief before Cinder took you under her wing, and you’re eternally grateful for the chance to do something greater with your life. You have a masterful control over your flintlock/kama hybrid weapons, Thief’s Respite, as well as your Semblance, which allows you to target people and cause them to see illusions.

If a Mafia Power Role dies before you, you will inherit the class’ ability.

Mercury Black

Mafia Goon

You’re the son of a successful assassin. Or, at least, you were, right up until you killed him. The ultimate test of any assassin - killing their teacher. Sure, he may have stolen your Semblance, but you don’t need it anyway. Your mechanical legs, fighting skill, and teachings have proven to make you more than capable in a fight, holding your own against even the likes of Pyrrha Nikos and Yang Xiao Long.

You have no ability other than your voice and your vote.

Neopolitan

Mafia Neapolitan

You may be a mute, but you don’t need to speak to have an impact. You mostly serve under Roman Torchwick, but you’re on loan to Cinder Fall for the moment. Your parasol blade and ability to create glass-like illusions lend themselves well to your natural fighting capabilities, and you definitely look fabulous.

Every night, you may target a player. You will learn if they are a Vanilla Townie.

does the mafia UB apply to town roles or just mafia ones?

/in

2 Likes

weebs out

/backup

also why is this compulsive smh

1 Like

Just Mafia ones.

Because I’m a bad person.

fuck

@katze i cant do the thing

/in pls

2 Likes

Yo Chloe

I feel like this might have been a joke post

But also i feel like there’s some truth behind every joke and I just got pinged by this

So can you tell me the rationale behind this post?

1 Like

/backup

1 Like

for the record aelin you can only ping 10 people per post so you’re gonna need a mod to edit the OP after 10 pings

which is probably more effort than its worth for a signup thread but for the OP maybe less so

flake on me again and I’ll shoot you :blue_heart:
this is a joke
is it really though?

/in

2 Likes

also pre-game disclaimer that im gunna be tryin some new shit this game probably

this is my way of saying that i need to work on my hyperposting lolol oops

i feel like this wasnt supposed to be directed to me

but i can in and minpost maybe

i meant you /backup’d to hpfm and i had like 9 of my 10 backups say no to backing up

that was fun

didnt i say that if you needed me to stay as a backup i would when i asked you to move up to spec chat

Idk
that game was like 8 months ago you expect me to remember that?

1 Like
2 Likes