[SFM] Candlelight [The Beasts Achieve Victory]

Jake’s claim vig failed on the basis of that not being pkr’s class

oh haha

Eevee… can I say I told you so? I tried to throw Arete under the bus for towncred

so why not vig VTs?

The VT classcard isn’t open knowledge.

I feel like you get fewer points for this read when we didn’t know that we were partners

the read was like 30% association. They mostly felt unnatural(which i guess they actually were)

the rest was you both being individually scummy.

Also VTs don’t have abilities, so I can’t claimvig them past Upgrade 1

@Ami if someone was like "im human(vanilla townie) would jake’s claimvig be activatable on it?

vanilla townie is their class so yea it would be claimviggable

1 Like

I’m gonna go KMS for being a shitty human being.

Oh yeah, and both Kyle and Uni died to my poison because Hippo never healed them dab

/shrug

I’m not taking any blame and idrc.
I wanted to lynch correct person 3 times in a row.

Arete was lying, but in case there was 4 wolfs, we had to lynch to have some time for day 4.

In case it was 3 wolfs… it shouldn’t just end, rather be one more day.

If I lose due to voting ability working in F3… then be it.
I blame Luxy.

it was reviewed back in October before the new queue was a thing

I mean I also would have played differently if it hadn’t been for my voting ability

I mean, even if.
There was claimvig in closed game.

One misslynch also caused the lost game, even tho it didn’t look like it should.

Even more, if misslynch was day 1, so Jake, Squid ect would live one day longer, there would be even more beast advantage.

Oh hey they did it

1 Like

I can’t believe eevee was so close to completely playing Arete but got counter-played instead

2 Likes

ignore the fact that is literally all I know about this game

i remember i tried to traitor signal someone in regicide, frost linked me, said he was unseen and i claimed traitor.

it was a solid meme