[SFM] Chess Mayhem - Night Five - Mafia and Survivor Wins!

The feels bad was that i killed you lol

Ima murder you N1

XD I meant i killed Meme. Marl killed you lol

Ima murder marl

I asked to die to show logs

Let me put in this way.

Every chess piece is representing “something” depends on meaning of each piece.

The game wasn’t supposed to be broken by massclaim, mechanic confirmation etc making game actually balanced some way.

Solving the mystery behind it, would for sure help Town understand the meaning of those pieces.

What’s the answer? Sorry but I like hide things like this in my sleeve until maybe the next time.

I’m going to put all roles in OP all of those who didn’t flip.

3 Likes

Thats an interesting Sneeze

1 Like

Called it

I think it was a good game imo, I just think people`s salt and the inactivity of Hippo and M kinda hurt the game. Other than that, i had a fun time playing scum for the first time on the forums.

1 Like

I really dislike how we lost to maf dv and we would win if lightsin wasnt modkilled

We lost because of Margaret’s antics in my opinion, but whatever. I am sorry, but I can’t take losses gracefully (probably cannot take wins gracefully either :slight_smile: )

*sleeve

Oh my good friend autocorrect.

1 Like

Lul I never play scum like that.

It’s only cuz I thought being a DV would = me confirmed town.

But you played well tbh

Blizer had me fooled, I’ll admit that.

4 Likes

That mindless sheep meant Margaret was town :eyes:

You played well too tbh.

Anyway gg/wp all

2 Likes

But why people assume doublevoter cannot be scum ?

Because it’s super rare

1 Like

Also at the end I’m leaving you with fun fact. Blizer scumslipped while he was claiming Doctor. :wink:

1 Like

By the way I was totally bluffing when I said I could do more than regular innocent child. I wanted to bring in some type of ability like “Checkmate: Attack a player bypassing everything, bleed to death the following night” to force M on our side if he was active.