[SFM] Deus Ex 20th Anniversary - Enemy Within 4 - Illuminati wins

What’s your motivation for putting in sone kind of effort this game

We’ve lynched a wolf two days in a row so what makes you want to assist when you generally don’t unless town needs it

Anyways.

In conclusion, after reviewing all 3 days of Soul’s ISO, I will say that he’s probably a townlean. They shined the most day 2 I believe, as I think they had some good posts here and there, and then the rest of their ISO is “ok” or floof. I will say though I still have a slight suspicion on them for some reason, despite me not thinking they’re converted nor starting scum, which is probably my paranoia. I would like to see some more stuff from them, and I don’t really care what this “stuff” I want to see, as long as it’s not fluff, then I’ll be fine with it. Their thought process also seems pretty clear to me, I don’t have much to really question since they explained their thought process in most of their posts. Tone seems ok I guess. That’s all I have to say about Soul I think

Sidenote: I originally had a suspicion on this slot because I felt like this slot didn’t really have that much content despite being highly townread, and I was kinda right? I would say like 50% of their ISO is fluff.

Also one more thing to note, Soul is probably not convert here at all. Scum wouldn’t have tried to convert them night 1 at all, their presence wasn’t really strong day 1. Night 2 and Night 3 are possibilities, but I think there would’ve better town for scum to convert those 2 nights.

Oh yeh btw
@ATNoName
You used your rolestop night 1 right?

Oh also by the way, did we ever figure out why Gorta was cleaned at all?

Cause I was planning on ISOing Gorta for info once I had time

Ok I asked one question and apparently that’s a vote now

Tbh… I want to change the wagon.

Answer my question

Derps, I know you didn’t read me.
Same as not reading actually whole game.

That’s why I want you to survive tbh.

I refused to believe that question came from town

What

Ok well I wanted to know.

You were kinda scumreading Min day 1, but then you ended up using rolestop to protect Min night 2, so I wanted to know about what happened to your read on Min day 1.

To who and why.

Derps, my first actual reads in this game were posted on day 4.

Earlier nearlly all I was bringing in were mechanics.
Mostly becouse I’m only person who actually has full access to Enemy Within roles (and I mean literally deus ex 3 roles document, which was never published). And probably shouldn’t be playing this, considering it’s semi-closed setup.

I could walk you through my actual reads (altho I would rather not).

so?just because i rolestop min doesnt mean I tred them during night 2

What were you stopping from me?

Wouldn’t you want to rolestop people visiting your highest tr?

Alright whatever, so what was your reasoning then?

one word kaboom

So you believed the bomb was planted on Min correct?

I actually have a question for you intensify