[SFM] Deus Ex 20th Anniversary - Enemy Within 4 - Illuminati wins

Better sparrow in hand than dove on the roof.

Also, that’s hammer I believe?

Please do not speak hammer has been reached

yeah its hammer time.

Weak

1 Like

Last words: I’m shocked I managed to live this long.
Good bye.

3 Likes

(Meanwhile somewhere in the last night’s crime scene)

During the investigation, one of the patrolling UNACTO squads they discovered someone near the scene.

"Hey you! Stop right there!"

The leading officer sended a warning shot, however the suspicious person quickly draws his revolver, shooting back at him. Fortunately for him, he barely missed by an inch. The Troopers that were with officer didn’t give him a second chance, killing the target with series from Assault Rifles. Then after the incident, the officer contacted Commander-In-Chief.

"Sir! We spotted an intruder, unfortunately we couldn’t capture the target but we managed to stop him from whatever he was doing. The full report should reach soon. Over."

@CRichard564 was executed! They were…

NSF Hitman

Janitor and Ninja Class
Assassination (Night) - The Factional Kill will be performed hidden - 3 shared uses
Preparation (Night) - The Player’s flip and logs will be erased in Factional Kill - 3 shared uses
Your objective is to eliminate all opposing factions that stands in your way

Night 4 has begun. It will began shortly 24 hours from now on. PEACE! :v:

I’m not on PC so I don’t know how exactly edit it at worst mod will have something to do. Also screw Forum Clock you suck. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Thats 2020-11-07T01:01:00Z

1 Like

This topic was automatically opened after 23 hours.

(Through the perspective of main antagonist from this story)

"…fifty-billion dollars being wasted on the secondary unit and the primary unit just become Rogue Agent!? Never mind, a minor setback. Where’s he heading?

"My investigations have led to believe Paul Denton went to Paris."

"Did he now? Hehehe, well he’s waiting welcoming gift from their rebel friends in their hideout. Send in the heavy bots."

"All of them?"

"…You know, like I am saying. Send in the heavy bots. ALL OF THEM!"

(Through the perspective of Main Protagonist’s brother from this story)

Paris. There’s this charm during the midnight but at the same time, this city has long forgotten their culture and identity since the introduction of European Union. The United Nations was not build to end wars but to dissolve national governments and replace them with global meritocracy. Its matter of time before someone with clever ambitions will take tools of dictatorship-- and take over the world.

How much further until the abandoned NSF headquarters in Paris?

It should be aroun–oh sh!

You saw heavy bots from Page Industries at front of UNATCO’s headquarters from Paris that has been recently met with complete takeover, not taking in chances you activated your nanotech instilled in your legs to able sprint much faster in able to dodge rattling mounted turret fire and wooshing rocket is flying to your direction that hit the building and gotten away.

The sound went more faint as your NSF comrade is taking shots but you couldn’t tell if he manage to kill UNATCO soldier, but what’s good an honest soldier if he’s ordered like a terrorist? No time to lose, the shipment should be on the way to Hong Kong. Hopefully UNATCO will be free from Majestic 12.

Well well, it seems something actually happened last night. :clap:

@Centuries was found dead last night, they left logs behind:

Logs

Medpack Min N1, doesn’t have plague
Medpack myself N2 no plague

Maybe should’ve went on PKR, expected scum to notice how obvious I was as a protective

Reads:
Always starting town in my book
Centuries
Amelia
Min
AT

Pretty much always starting town, potentially convert
Intensify
Erika

Think remaining starting scum is in there
Eevee
CRich
Soul
Whysper
Eli

Pretty much always scum
Derps

Plague isn’t something townies start with (me/min), you probably catch the plague via a dumb role. Eli being on NSF wagon probably only ever makes him illuminati.

They were…

UNATCO Professor

Doctor Class
Diagnose (Passive) - You get informed the player you healed has the plague
Medpack (Night) - Heals the player - 2 uses
Your objective is to eliminate all opposing factions that stands in your way

Day 5 has begun! Majority is 6!

1 Like

@eevee

Yo

Yo indeed

Results?