[SFM] Deus Ex 20th Anniversary - Enemy Within 4 - Illuminati wins

This is how you attract attackers bruh

1 Like

Fuck that was stupid

@ATNoName go on me or looser

don’t talk unless you’re a host

Unfortunately, i don’t have any lore to share with you, it will be added once Frost is back. Either way let’s back to buisiness shall we?

AHEM

Here’s the Votecount:

Accused Voters Count
Leafia min, ATNoName, EliThePsycho, eevee, CRichard56, ErikaFurudo 7/7
min SirDerpsAlot, Leafia 2/7

@Leafia was executed! They were…

NSF Goon

Goon Class
Right Hand Mob (Passive) - You will turn into new NSF Leader when old NSF Leader dies and retain Firepower ability but lose Assignment ability
Firepower (Night) - The Factional Kill will bypass all actions and death immunity - 2 uses
Your objective is to eliminate all opposing factions that stands in your way

Day 3 is over! Night 3 has begun. I wish you all the best of luck in your future endeavours.

8 Likes

I never hard claimed GF in thread.

I’m not outed scum. Stop saying that I am.

12 Likes

Of course it was normal Leafia. Just because I’m not able to make up my mind about Surge doesn’t make me scum. Now unvote me before scum quickhammers me, because it will happen if you don’t.

yo day is over stop talking

please do not like posts while dead

don’t speak

Dont Speak if u aint a host

(Through perspective of Main Protagonist’s brother from this story)

The smell of gunpowder coming out from your pistol is confirming your worst fears to come, you have killed your brother that want to follow in your footsteps…all too well following your footsteps to certain death if only he knew what is UNATCO being manipulated by secret organization but know too well that your brother would probably never understood the difference between betrayal or sacrifice.

Paul! We have to get Ambrosia shipment out of New York City as soon as possible, there’s no time to lose! Paul?

For some reason you couldn’t stop looking at your brother’s blank face and as much you want to regret that choice and flowing tears. But much like your brother, you couldn’t express emotions like normal humans do, not even smiling for the camera

(UNACTO Headquaters - Next Morning)

Sir! Sir! It’s an emergency!

Let me guess. They failed their mission.

UNACTO Chief responded with an ominous voice like it was natural which shocked the messenger.

Sir, who did you…AHEM that would be correct.

…Do you know the cause?

Negative. We’re in middle of investigation of the last night incident but we yet need to find any clues.

What about his brother?

We couldn’t find his body, further investigation would be in order.

Inform the Commander-In-Chief for me, will you? I want him to put this investigation as top priority. I expect the results in tommorow morning, do you understand?

Y-Yes understood. We won’t let you down!

After making nervous salute, the messenger left the office. Then the UNACTO Chief turned his gaze into the ceiling while losing in thoughts.

So i’m on my own now huh…

UNACTO Chief muttered something but nobody could have heard the words he spoke.

Do you want to hear about Top 10 Anime Plotwists of all time? Okay, okay it’s probably not THAT interesting but hey!

Nobody died last night! Day 4 has begun. Majority is 7!

2 Likes

Who wants to bet someone tried to kill me and hit rolestopper lul

eeevee locktown got no results from my bioscan plus I got ops bonus