[SFM] Deus Ex 20th Anniversary - Enemy Within 4 - Illuminati wins

i wish i could say the same ;-;

@Centuries on d2 I will have a read on you

I wonder who will die tonight. I hope not me.

Can I die tonight please

1 Like

Hold the phone, time’s up.

6 Likes

Through eyes of Main Antagonist of this game

Your appoint to FEMA will be finalized within the week, I already have discussed the matter with the senator

I take he’s agreeable?

He really didn’t have a choice…

Has he been infected?

Ah yes. Most certainly. When I mentioned we can put him on priority list for the Ambrosia Vaccine, he was so willing it’s almost pathetic.

This plague, the rioting is intensifying to the point where we not able to contain it.

Why contain it? Let it spill to the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the street, in the end they’ll beg us to save them.

I’ve received reports of armed attacks on shipments there’s not enough vaccine to go around, classes are starting to get desperate.

Of course they’re desperate, they’re smelling their death and sound they’ll make rattling their cage will serve as a warning to the rest.

And among other things…I must admit I have been what disappointed in the performance of primary unit.

The secondary unit should be online soon, it’s currently undergoing assignment and will be operational within six months. My people will continue to report on it’s progress necessarily the primary unit will be terminated.

Day 1 has ended and Night 1 has started. It will take 24 hours until end of Night 1. Actions locked an hour before deadline.

3 Likes

@Frostwolf103 /informed spectate

Two hours remaining until locking actions.

1 Like

@Whysper

@Chloe

Backup is required, first responder in DM take the slot. Do not discuss about replacements

Actions are locked! We’re processing the actions now.

5 Likes

(Through eyes of main protagonist from this story)

After meeting with your brother by the pier of Liberty Island, he also provided you with weapon choice for this operation: The Sniper Rifle, The mini-crossbow with normal darts and tranquillizer darts or the GEP Gun, an rocket launcher.

never know when I might encounter heavy armor, give me the GEP Gun

The GEP Gun might be useful. They have a security bot on patrol near the Statue Entrance

Great. What’s the next move?

I’m going to give you the map of the island. If you can get to the north docks, a UNATCO informant will give you the keys to the Statue entrance. He respond to the code phrase “Iron and Copper”. You could avoid a lot of fighting though, if you find the entrance of back door.

I’ll make sure how it looks onshore.

Your primary objective is the makeshift command center the terrorists installed at the top of the Statue and don’t for–

What are my orders when I reach the command center?

Interrogate the leader. We don’t know yet why the terrorists would risk open assault.

Finishing your conversation with your brother and holding up your rocket launcher you cracked up smile and start blasting soon-to-be NSF-Terrorists becoming heaps of burnt meat and bones on your way to liberty statue all in the name of freedom
and liberty.

Upon arrival at the Statue entrance you saw an security bot that’s hijacked by NSF and few patrols by the door, you line up your GEP Gun towards the security bot that’s on it’s way to the nearby patrols and when it’s close enough for kill them all in one single rocket, you squeezed the trigger as the GEP Gun blazed out the rocket towards the entrance, since you didn’t want to wander to North Dock and just blow up the door wide open. Without sweat you inserted second rocket into GEP Gun reloading chamber and squeezed the trigger again towards hostiles, the metal pieces of the security bot and other shrapnel take out the remaining entrance patrols and get inside as the remaining hostiles are on high alert.

You describe the main hall with the stairs at the far end that leads you further to upper floors and the top, however you saw three NSF soldiers rushing to the entrance and at the far end by the stairs you notice an surveillance camera and auto-turret, realizing you’re outgunned however you have the necessary weapon to go out blazing. Already have reloaded the GEP Gun second time after you dealt with the entrance defenders, you squeezed the trigger from the GEP Gun at the front by the bottom of the stairs where three NSF soldiers are about to take shot on you, not immediately killed them all you used your GEP Gun to smack the skull of the remaining NSF Soldier that’s not heap of meat and bones yet and loud crack and splash can be heard.

The auto-turret is spinning towards your direction and fired couple of shots that hit you, not wanting to be Nano-tech agent full of holes more than Swiss Cheese, you take cover at front of right side of the stairs where the auto-turret cannot see you and it ceases fire right away. You load up another rocket for your GEP Gun rocket and you realize this is the last rocket you carried with you, this shot has to count or you’re forced to take another entrance that’s not likely covered with auto-turret. Out of cover and lining your GEP Gun towards the auto-turret you fired the rocket launcher towards the automated defense and blows up

Wasting no more time, you kept the GEP Gun with you as you take up the stairs all the way to the top, in the meantime you found poor arranged stockpiles that NSF kept in case of inevitable attack from UNATCO forces, you take all the ammunition of GEP Gun and you didn’t seem to mind the weight that would have being difficult job for average human being that has no cybernectics or other superhuman augmentations that carries with you. It’s at this moment you encounter the supposed commander of this NSF Cell in the area.

Don’t shoot! I surrender!

So you think you know better than FEMA what to do with this month’s Ambrosia shipment…

It’s too late! It’s on it’s way back to the people, and you can’t do a damn thing about it.

Considering on how you approach the situation with the leader, you use your GEP Gun to forcible push the leader all over the balcony and cause the leader fall to their death as their agonizing scream descend out from Liberty statue and finally silence.

Day 2 has started and it will take 48 hours until end of Day 2. Voting Thread is on the link below.

@eevee
@an_gorta_pratai
@ChopChop
@SirDerpsAlot
@Amelia
@ErikaFurudo
@Nerbins
@min

@CRichard564
@Intensify
@EliThePsycho
@Leafia
@ATNoName
@Soulshade55r
@Centuries
@PokemonKidRyan

Alrighty, well, I am locking this day into a thunderdome.

Oh crap no deaths?

sup

@Amelia please be more active so you are not misexed

Only me or Seth are lynched today.
I will not accept any other option unless Seth gets sniped by a dayvig or whatnot.

Could you give an explanation?

Whysper has replaced Nerbins. Do not discuss about replacements

Sure.
I managed to talk to Seth last night and he claimed he would be healing Eevee.
He did not.

I am able to see the action my target does
“Your target has planted the bomb”

3 Likes