[SFM] Deus Ex 20th Anniversary - Enemy Within 4 - Illuminati wins

It’s the best I got at figuring out whos the Illuminati Leader. There are some elements where I have to assume or else we get nowhere.

Eh

That’s fine

When I already believe you’re gf I’m obviously going to be more observant to like

All of your posts

And simply that gives me vibes of you knowing eevee didn’t die from an attack

And that can explain a lot

It’s possible that the NSF Leader actually rolled as Illuminati Leader at the start, right?

not sure.

never took part in Deus Ex FM games.

From what I read for Deus Ex 2, it sounds like it. It says that roles like NSF Leader and UNATCO Chief aren’t guaranteed and could be Illuminati.

I feel like that might be unlikely whys

mostly because I feel like our big bastard issue is a secret nk that’s about to kill us all

So now I’m wondering if NSF Leader was actually Illuminati Leader.

Nice tinefoil theory as i know I’m not evil I’m obviously going to disagree

beetlejuice

In large I do think people have pretty casually trusted eevee

Hmm, not sure how unlikely because apparently any UNATCO or NSF could be rolled as Illuminati before. The only NSF left is Leader. And when considering Eevee, I guess the body armor would explain part of that theory ATNo mentioned with Eevee as starting Illuminati Leader and then converting Soul later.

Eh

I honestly just feel like at has tmi tbh

What type of info do you think is too much?

From the looks of it though, illuminati didn’t have conversion in that game

If I was in his position as the last nsf I can assure you.

I would want to shift casually as much shade to who I believe I shot was bulletproof

That seems like he knows eevee is bulletproof or didn’t die from an attack

Also welcome back to thread soul

Hmm yeah, I’m not sure. It does say the Illuminati had a faction cap of 3. It doesn’t mention a faction cap for the other factions.

I think it was just

3 slots were illuminati instead of UNATCO/NSF