[SFM] Deus Ex 20th Anniversary - Enemy Within 4 - Illuminati wins

I see, that’s fair enough

1 Like

Sure thing. He just seems really relaxed. More relaxed than scum tend to be.

Alright I see

I’m not very sure but did you ever go into why you thought Gorta stood out? If not, could you do that?

I don’t think he stands out as I personally haven’t seen so much from him. I’m just curious on how he thinks of me standing out and stuff

As for scumlean, Erika is my only scumlean currently. Their fear of death just seems too fake to be real. Especially how they said dying D1 as town is an installed which isn’t true. Town can still win even if a townie dies D1 after all.

Gorta talked about having a decent track record on reading Centuries and yet has no conclusion on their alignment.
I didn’t like that and my slight scum lean on their slot still stands.

Oh my bad, I read your post as you thinking Gorta stood out

I’ll need to take a look at Gorta later honestly.

Oh no worries

I guess you’re actually right actually relooking at what Gorta posted. It looks a little weird kinda coming in and saying “_ and _ stand out but alignment?? uhhhh reading machine broke, “ especially with gorta stating he’s good at reading centuries.

The emoji speak better on the reads than I could put into words. The roll eyes aren’t really ai tho. Its just a visceral feeling I got at the time.

I mean it happened last game and guess what gorta flip

Yeah. We all remember that.

Uhh so what feeling do the eye rolls mean…
Disappointed?
Unintrigued?
Unsatisfied?

Pretty sure gorta tends to do that a lot as town

it’s probably why I usually end up scumreading him a lot

As for PKR, I want to say that he’s town, but I’m not certain. I’ll need more time to read him to be sure.

slapping a SR on him just because he cut his post is the same as reading a 0 poster.

no one follows the dead’s reads. If anything it gets distorted as framing more often than it actually gets used as suspicion. Especially true for n1 kills.

this is true and I hate it

What are you talking about?