[SFoL] SFoL 67: Last Stand of the Virtuous III - Endgame - The Unseen and The Senex are victorious!

Nah I disagree

I think it’s better to show his thought process. It makes it look more legit IMO

1 Like

Hmmm, okay, possibly. I don’t feel like that. But maybe an argument could be made for that. Right now I’m only reducing my TR on Intensify slightly for it. I still have more in favor of him being town.

Who’s your town/wolves rn

Haha, funny you should ask since I have you as my top wolf read. :slight_smile: Well, other than Frost just for being King.

Though I’m trying to reevaluate you based on this maybe being the way you normally post.

As for town reads, I have Ciri, GGhana, and Gorta.

1 Like

Okay so… maybe I’m a little wrong/too harsh on Leafia’s slot right now…

After reading those ISOs.

2 Likes

Joat^2

Reaction to someone voting them (this is post #48 keep in mind)

Notable Posts.

Leafia acknowledges this is what she would do anyways as both alignments, which is to go full serious mode and solve.

Wild West

The most… ??? response to something not even directed at you. For the record, THIS IS LEAFIA’S FIRST POST.

This is… ironic…

I’ll just say that.

Another >_> interaction.

Also really awkward.

SFoL 65

Overall posting as scum is similar to other town games.

Very meh and quick flash reads that don’t really make a lot of sense.

Deus Ex 4

General posting here is… decent?

Which is kinda funny considering this came before SFoL 65.

And why is that?(all reads except gghana one)

Actually give reason for gghana read too

good post

1 Like

It is hard to read Leafia, as I said they always seem wolfy.
So, I don’t exactly blame you but a Leaf wolf read is a kinda basic thing to have.
Try and re-eval them often.

I usually find it’s best to get Leafia on late D2 / early D3

2 Likes

Okay so/

Upon looking at the first couple of posts for two town games and two scumgames of Leafia each.

I’ve come to the conclusion that, Leafia is naturally just sorta… awkward anyways.

Like, looking at both those town games of Leafia’s, they’re both very meh in terms of the beggining posts and openers.

And the scumgames also apply with the exception of Deus Ex 4.

The only real pattern I notice in her scum games is that she ends up reading her scumbuddies as one of her first reads as town…

So yeah…

Now what does this mean… I’m trying to think hard about it.

2 Likes

ok but whats the summary

You posted this a tad too soon

told u

I’ll admit that this admittedly made me laugh a bit.

1 Like

I’m doing this in parts since I’m lazy.

1 Like

Also I wanted to discuss this with you guys.

So Leafia is just naturally scummy, which makes her kinda hard to read, which sucks.

Currently I’m reconsidering my read on Leafia and just putting her Null for now.

3 Likes

You went through all that only to give us this? Idk how to feel about that

1 Like

Leafia: Stick into null and leave to simmer until late day 2, early day 3.
Keep an eye on them so they don’t fly too under the radar though and apply mild pressure when possible.

No, I’m not going through a cooking tutorial on Leafia although I know with how pedantic I’m being it could sound like it.

3 Likes

I laughed irl about this

1 Like