[SFM] Deus Ex 3: Enemy Within - NSF Wins!

How am I supposed to prove they have a stonewall?

You can’t thats why I will rely on it

It refers to protection

You still haven’t proven any of your reasons to scumread me right

I literally just said this. You are not confirmed town just because you are “in your town meta”. It is easy to fake thoughts and metas, and there’s nothing truly trustworthy about that. You could be anything, it’s just that NSF is the least likely. I do sandbag my teammates if I want to. That’s just how I play the game, because sandbagging ensures that you and sometimes even your buddies get more towncred. You have provided nothing but useless things, and claim that confirms you.

1 Like

Have I made myself clear yet?

You can say whatever you want that doesn’t make it true the metareads have been working for many games and you saying how you don’t like them won’t change it

I have already stated why I believe you are not in your town meta day 1.
I have already stated your classtype messup.
I have already stated that you telling ‘confirmed town’ just incriminates you further
I have already stated relying on the rule system is something pressured scum does

And all you have is ‘CONFIRMED TOWN’ ‘SELF-META’

Metareading is going to become obsolete, and I will make it so. Have you ever noticed a difference between my scum and my town games?

Hja remind me why a protective would have used their limited use ability on you as well Night 1.

inb4 hja says “how would you know their abilities are limited use”

1 Like

You can state what you want this is my town meta

And I already stated why that read doesn’t work

No it only makes me townier

And I said it’s not

Well you have nothing and I have meta gathered from many games

I never claimed that

My ability to metaread You is irrelevant to this

Relying on the rule system is one of the things I see scum do a lot.

The how would you survive an attack?
Are you trying to say that you weren’t?

And I do it as town I can even link you game where I have done that as town

Your inability to metaread me makes it clear that metas are quite easy to switch up. You can even sync your evil & town metas with eachother.

That’s self meta which does not help you Hja.

I wasn’t
Reason
There was 2 deaths last night