[SFM] Deus Ex 3: Enemy Within - NSF Wins!

Hen the argument is that much I’m having an open wolf do my work for me.
Even they see it

I was outed at the start of D2, you weren’t. D1 counts for me, D1 and D2 count for you

The best person to ask if your reads are right is open wolf

What does this even mean

No, the best person to do stuff for me while I’m changing my playlist happens to be the open wolf.

I have no reason to help town, but I don’t have much of a reason to help illuminati either. Why would I pick illuminati over town when town have almost no KP, and no convert power?

Town are the weaker threat, therefore I will choose to help them crush the other scumfaction.

Give me 1 argument for me being wolf that you can defend and not stop responding when I show why it’s false and 1 argument for why my metaread doesn’t work

Petitions to keep Italy alive who?

1 Like

I +1 this.

This is my reasoning

I already proved all those wrong and you couldn’t defend any of them

You didn’t prove any of then wrong which is why I didn’t reply

Literally the only thing you’ve had going for you is “I’M CONFIRMED TOWNIE BECAUSE META” and i’ve already proven why that’s invalid.

1 Like

I proved why that reasoning doesn’t work and you didn’t reply cuz you couldn’t defend it

Uh, no I didn’t.
You posted reasoning of ‘Yes it does’ (as an example of the self-meta) and Italy just shut it down.

And I’ve proven why you point is invalid only thing you said is that no one has made metaread on you wich in no way does prove that read invalid

Nobody has metaread me. Because I synced them. There is no meta to read. Therefore, there is no real “town meta so confirmed town” in FoL.

I was responding to your argument not self meta

Possible true

This is in no way proven true

Even if all previous statement are correct this still doesn’t follow