[SFM] Deus Ex 3: Enemy Within - NSF Wins!

You didn’t prove any of then wrong which is why I didn’t reply

Literally the only thing you’ve had going for you is “I’M CONFIRMED TOWNIE BECAUSE META” and i’ve already proven why that’s invalid.

1 Like

I proved why that reasoning doesn’t work and you didn’t reply cuz you couldn’t defend it

Uh, no I didn’t.
You posted reasoning of ‘Yes it does’ (as an example of the self-meta) and Italy just shut it down.

And I’ve proven why you point is invalid only thing you said is that no one has made metaread on you wich in no way does prove that read invalid

Nobody has metaread me. Because I synced them. There is no meta to read. Therefore, there is no real “town meta so confirmed town” in FoL.

I was responding to your argument not self meta

Possible true

This is in no way proven true

Even if all previous statement are correct this still doesn’t follow

Hja the only reasoning you had against my points was “No it doesn’t” and “Yes it does”
which is invalid for obvious reasons and Italy just disproved the self-meta point of ‘Yes it does’
Shall we go through the process of all other points against you like this as well?

Well you have to prove why it does you can say that something is scummy and then you have to give reason why it is

Hja, to put it bluntly
Claim or die

How does this not make sense?
I can sync my meta.
This makes it incredibly hard to read.
Not impossible, but it would be very hard.
My ability to sync up my metas proves that there is no such thing as a conftown meta, because it doesn’t matter how inexperienced you are, it’s a simple thing to do.

I disproved his point have you read?

Yes I have read and no you have not.
Self-meta does not help you as you are aware of it.

1 Like

No you haven’t proven that you have ability to sync your metas and neither does that prove that nobody can be metaread

Yes, exactly. You are aware that you are in your “self town meta”
This means you could very easily be faking it.

It is irrelevant if it is working while I am aware of it

I managed to manipulate my LF meta of bored townie to made Geyde think I was town in Arson.
I was intentionally doing it.

Yes, it is irrelevant if you are aware of it. Now you’re getting it!

And?