[SFM] Deus Ex 3: Enemy Within - NSF Wins!

We have successfully defended self-meta reasoning.

You are repeating yourself I answered your reasoning and you couldn’t defend it before now you just keep saying that I am scum with basically no reasoning

All you have is failed attempt to prove why metareads are bad and saying how much you don’t like self-meta

The fact you’d rather rely on protectives to save you from a guilt vig than claim paints you as scum as well.

Show me it

How so

Your only reason has been “Self-Meta Conftown” and poorly made excuses like “how can you prove that i AM capable of faking metas?”

@Italy I’ll go comment on their wallpost, you go and compile the stuff pls

Well that self meta argument is wich proves me town and only reason you are saying it’s bad is because you don’t like it

Nope that isn’t only defesne

I am repeating myself because you have absolutely zero except trying to rely on screaming “confirmed town” "self meta’ and we’ve already said why self-meta is useless.

I am not saying metareads are bad. I am saying self-meta is useless. You are aware of it and will only show us what you want us to see, and can easily forge it.
Furthermore I don’t even believe you are in your meta to begin with as you failed to apply pressure to anyone.

this one isn’t related but i still approve of this message

i can’t be bothered to actually read deep into what’s already happened, is this good enough

You being aware of your self-meta is what nulls the argument. You can fake it if you’re fully aware of it.

1. I have already shown why that self meta defense is true if you want to argue that go back to that argument and continue it
  2. you are clearly trying to paint what I said in bad light here
  3. I answered that wall of reasoning you gave me where I basically asked for reasoning to why something would be scummy and you couldnt answer it at all

again that is irrelevant Ive been aware of it and meta still holds true

thats not all of my meta

no it doesnt Ive been aware of it and it still happens

If you were always aware of your townmeta, you would follow it as much as possible, town or scum.

correct but does it mean I succeed in that

The fact that you just admitted that you’d do it as town or scum if you were aware of it just proved my point.

1 Like

no because I wouldnt succeed in it as scum

And you have proof of this?

clown fiesta my last scum game

i can’t be bothered to check, is she lying or not