[SFM] Deus Ex 3: Enemy Within - NSF Wins!

UNATCO killer?

Well please do. I want to see God Mode Italy

Solve them normally as you would any other person rather than taking advantage of the fact they’re new. Hello? It’s what I’ve been saying for the past 30 minutes.

Don’t rolefish me.

Unacto Miller?

I caught something!

No that’s not what u said. U said they were town for being new and we shouldnt push them

No I didn’t. Hello?

I said they were town because a line felt geniune. It had nothing to do with them being new.
Stop spreading false information.

I also did not say to not push them, I said to not push them whilst taking advantage of the fact they are a newbie.
I encouraged pushing them as a normal player.

Frostwolf lockscum.

So who pushed them cause they are a new player?

/unvote
I’m going to get nowhere voting Italy at this stage.

As an example, Teleology pushed them as they were slipping factional information that any ‘veteran’ player would easily not slip up.
Not all of the blame is on Teleology but they’re the one present right now and can argue against it.

I reread the line and it was a bit of my bad

Read the first bit that u townread them for the newbie bit and then went on to say something felt genuine. But u more meant that others did the newbie thing even if I dont see that to much

And if you’re going to try and convince me that someone like me, Geyde, Hja, or Teleology would slip up their faction name then I’m afraid you’re heavily mistaken.

Yes, the situation (the newbie test) leading up to the pressure and he came out with that line.
It just so happened that was the thing that caused the pressure on them.
I believe fully that a town member would say that line after pressure was applied onto them.

https://youtu.be/3Lr9VuGZgmw
Geyde enters thread

Thread progression on Lastday is indicative that they are v.
They are an easy vote and they draw votes early. The people defending this slot just know it’s town as well.

One thing I’d like to remind people of is that this is multiball.
There are two scum factions and position your reads as such in something like CoC4 (if you participated in it). You may be able to differentiate them based on interactions. Also, scum may give out geniune reads as there is an opposing scum faction.

3votes easy votes