[SFM] Insurgency: Fire Emblem: GOHWT766FM DeadChat

ici isn’t scum lul

Well that’s for me to know or not know and you to find out

Then Ici has upped their scum game

oh actually PKR is almost locktown I forgot about the D1 trial on Chloe

could technically be fake but I highly doubt it

Fyi I claimed a fake vote restriction because I knew I’d be scumread for not voting ever and that was my excuse to get out of it because I forgot to vote

Post game best quote

1 Like

that is…

very kyo-esque

“I forgot to vote so I just said I couldn’t”

godlike

1 Like

the voteless claim was obviously fake but fakeclaiming random things is NAI for you

Yeah, it’s why Kyo was slowly dropping in my reads as aside from acting obtuse he wasn’t really doing anything this match.

And then Marshal comes out with this FPS I know is fake and I was scumreading Centuries so I try to save him and he winds up flipping town and I’m like

“Well, it’s a free real estate towncred + townflip”

And I notice Clonedcheese flips an occupier so I go to claim jailkeeper instead but no we have an exact replica of the jailkeeper I claimed but weaker and he’s flipped

So I have to BS my way out of that one by claiming second gen nerfed me

There’s just a feeling that says W!Kyo.

I think his FPSes are AI
as town they have direction and are natural
as scum he does them to not look like scum.

It’s like when I tried to shitpost and fell so fucking flat in ToS2.
Town me would do that. So I had to do it.
I just… fucking couldn’t be natural. Luckily people don’t look to hard into emoji gifs

2 Likes

Also lol!pursuit with 7 SPEED
What am I supposed to do with that

1 Like

On top of that I don’t know my team so I ITA ModeShifter not realising he could’ve wiped me out with vantage
I got incredibly lucky there

My plan was to openwolf and take out someone once I got shot twice with Wrath but eevee’s shot had to land
W/e

Also I actually thought Marshal was scum and that I was town so I went to kill him for it
I unintentionally went for a bus then got myself stuck
And I thought I was a real jailkeeper with the deal I made Hippo

Because I thought I could actually do that because I thought I was a town jailkeeper
Short term memory loss at it’s finest

why is it that whenever i’m town and fake a redcheck the lost wolves try to bus me

2 Likes

it’s only ever happened twice

but

it’s very specific

It was going to confirm that I was a jailkeeper and hopefully keep Centuries alive, or you alive if you’re scum
So really I thought it could never be a TvT

Also looks like I can’t get away with doing nothing anymore
That’s unfortunately going to have to change but it was entertaining not doing anything and having town cave in on themselves