[SFM] Insurgency: Treason in Jugdral — Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776 FM Game Thread: Game Over (8/24) — FINALE: Bow Before Loptous — The Loptrian Empire Wins!

Big balls, but that’s big balls swollen due to tumors.

3 shots no misses wut

look can we reevaluate after we get TBE’s flip?

1 Like

3???
Where did your “low speed” go???

I believe that at least one of those shots is TBE’s

lol TBE must be dummy thicc and the clap of his armour keeps slowing him down

1 Like

and if anti-claim isn’t about 1 particular person, instead of what they do with a lot of claims?

vote me. don’t shoot me.

build the case

lad, im quite frankly not a wolf, and I don’t want to give everything up niow

alas, who gave me a small page from a magic book?

i’ll eat my hat if that’s how anticlaim works
we need your claim if you think it clears you
it’s fucking worth the risk

Probably.

This is a dumb read, but I think that the fact TBE needed to be directly prompted to out this makes him wolfier. I think a villager would be more inclined to say that he had mech info… TBE just seems scared.

I claimed vantage

is it pursuit?

literally 5 hours in and ive hinted at it so many times

and now ive flat out said it

and did we get anything from it?

tbe, just claim. you sound like you’re making excuses if you don’t and if you’re villager, not claiming is just going to increase your chances of dying in an inopportune way.

what does the magic book do?

I’d tell you what this whole thing is about, but if anticlaim works like I suspect (if too many people claim, something happens), then I really don’t want to explain it. I’m one of the few people remaining who haven’t hardclaimed or softed anything specific related to their abilities.

one more death and we are all officially in the best half of players here cuz that’s 12/24 and the longer you survive in the mash the better you are duh

1 Like

fine.

I don’t have an ability. Only passives. Its why my ITA is strong/vantage exists and the last passive only triggers on my death, which is why I said I was conditionally fine about it

I do not believe this

yep

but I want to ita before I die anyway

not sure who yet though

do you not even have a dayabiity?