[SFM] Insurgency: Treason in Jugdral — Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776 FM Game Thread: Game Over (8/24) — FINALE: Bow Before Loptous — The Loptrian Empire Wins!

It’s all Good.

/vote cloned I would be fine with this @DatBird

Hey Gorta. You don’t like cloned right?

I think Cloned is a very null spot and a possible wolf

Cloned is in fact my top scum read now you mention it.

Alice - Alice has continued her strong start, constantly re-evaluates who to shoot between and who her suspects are. I loved her tone during the Chloe trial too as she took it all in her stride. I think that she’s amazing this game and her dedication is very much indicative of a town alice who’s had enough of us losing giant mashes like this (Or whatever it would be considered. I think Mash is the right term)

Ici - Ici early on had a good tone, I still like his Kyo/Ici interaction and attitude of trying to end it early on, so this continued from my old list. Ici has been frustrated and his reactions to Sigurd and claiming speed felt legitimate. I’m concerned about his slot because he is good but he’s the closest for me to move up the reads list.

Vul - Vul’s reactions have come across as legitimate and not forced, being frustrated with me and questioning me about my readslist before. Vul’s done a lot of analysis on different slots, re-evaluating and checking who’s doing what. I would like @Vulgard to do a readslist if possible and discuss some more. Vul, what did you think about the grand trial thing I did? Tonally who did you like/dislike during it?

Marshal - Now that I re-evaluate this slot, I can see that Marshal was frustrated with me due to me not picking up what he was saying. His attempt to cover for my slot is absolutely a pro-town move and I think I mostly just got annoyed with how he wasn’t being serious and disliked the fake townslip earlier on.

Gorta - Gorta’s the one on this level that I have the least reasoning behind. I remember someone said that Gorta is either really townie / really scummy and I have liked his reactions to the grand trial with Chloe since it shows Gorta isn’t just stagnating in his reads.

Leafia - Leafia is someone that is quiet but from what they posted I don’t see anything which stands out as scummy. This slot potentially could go down to 6 if they don’t speak more because I could see them trying to fly under the radar if they stay quiet. I’d like to see @Leafia produce more conducive reads. Their reaction to the grand trial was quite normal and didn’t stand out much.

意大利 - Claims a killer (potentially) and I don’t think it’s just a reaction test. I’m not sure what the plan from this slot is but I like it so far. I want to see some more from them before I lock them into this position as I’m tentatively putting them here. They act seriously but sometimes just disappear from nowhere.

Apprentice - Apprentice’s reactions have been normal. They were annoyed when I didn’t add them to the reads list before. Apprentice used some meta on the cloned slot and has been making reads / small points to explain their feelings. Would like a bigger list if possibleOnly thing which really annoyed me about this slot is they refused to answer my questions (which as y’all can see later led to my questions being clearly shown why they were as they were)

My 8/7 reads.
Posting these first so it’s not too overwhelming and we can discuss them throughout.

I… did think people would be asking questions about these reads since it’s the only big thing going on right now. Will start the 6’s soon. Thought to space them out so it’s not just a giant clusterfuck.

I would but it’s 2:35 AM and I should be sleeping soon. I just got online to vote and check the thread.

That’s fair.
Well, good night and hopefully you don’t get too swamped with messages when you wake up.

Good night Gorta.

I’ve been reading through the votes on Chloe’s trial. The fact that my town reads pardoned Chloe means that her pardoners spew village at this point.

Yet Ici, Derps and Apprentice didn’t pardon Chloe. I’ll have to keep a watchful eye on those slots.

alright what stupid shit happened while I was asleep

Apart from Chloe’s trial? This is pretty boring right now Ici.

As promised, I am actually reading the thread for once. Currently at #1198.

okay so Chloe is a villager now that they’re actually comfortable in thread
this is a good post

Seth is probably wolf because he’s playing like a stereotypical “helpful villager” rather than playing like Seth, and it feels like he’s going for a deliberate attempt to appease our meta.

Look at the tone of this post. If I expunged the name, it would be hard to tell that it’s a Seth post. You might even be convinced it’s something that I would post, and me and Seth are not the same at all.

Look at the tone, though. I realise we can’t expect Seth to be like “i’m obv village and have all the wolves on lock” all the time, because that’s ludicrous, but if you think about the specific way he’s breaking tone and usual Seth anticss here, it seems incredibly out of character for him. He’s acquiescing to being voted.

But think about the way he’s doing it. In the previous few posts, he tried to defend voting an obviously village LHF, but when accused by Alice he’s like “this is fine.” And I don’t think that indicates a consistent mindset- he clearly hasn’t been magically convinced he’s voting obvious village, but when he’s asked by Alice in particular, he pulls out this weird, “w!Ici cannot be bothered to go ride or die on things like v!Ici does” kind of post.

If you look at the next post, which clearly indicates that he doesn’t think Alice is a wolf- he thinks she’s misguided. So the perspective from which this kind of “oh what the hell” kind of post comes from a villager, being voted by somebody you think to be a wolf, makes no sense. He’s a wolf.

PS: also, the way he acts around Alice is pretty fucking TMI-y

PPS: Oh, also, I realise that I’m normally paranoid about voting large wagons, but wagon formation indicates pretty squarely that this isn’t wolves jumping on a mislynch.

tl;dr: i don’t like seth playing to the crowd with his whole “helpful but put-upon villager” act and i microread a post that shows he doesn’t have a consistent perspective he’s tackling the game from, so he’s probably a wolf

/vote Modeshifter

@DatBird

VC

Voted Votee Votes
ModeShifer Evil_Ginger, Vulgard, Hippoyeetus, Chloe, Icibalus 5/13
CRichard564 ModeShifter 1/13
ClonedCheese Alice, an_gorta_pratai 2/13
Leafia SirDerpsAlot, Sulit 2/13
EVO Marshal 1/13
Not Voting PokemonKidRyan, KyoDaz, oB_L1ght, Darth_Vader, Italy, 意大利, Apprentice, EVO, TheBlueElixir, Centuries, CRichard564, ClonedCheese, Leafia 13

Ping me if there are any mistakes.

conclave of brobama are villagers
the nobaman empire are the wolves

1 Like