[SFM] Insurgency: Treason in Jugdral — Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776 FM Game Thread: Game Over (8/24) — FINALE: Bow Before Loptous — The Loptrian Empire Wins!

Oh had the wrong time my b. Thought it was 58

Getting a second chance be like

No more talking

I’m confused.

plz shush

10 Likes

FINAL VC of Day 1

VC

Voted Votee Votes
ModeShifter Chloe, Icibalus, TheBlueElixir, Vulgard, Apprentice, Marshal, Hippoyeetus, EVO 8/13
ClonedCheese SirDerpsAlot, ModeShifter 2/13
EVO PokemonKidRyan, an_gorta_pratai, Alice, CRichard564, Sulit, oB_L1ght, Evil_Ginger, ClonedCheese, 8/13
Marshal Eevee 1/13
Not Voting KyoDaz, Darth_Vader, Italy, Leafia, Centuries 5

As first post states end of day is at 11:53 am est and host didn’t call end of day til exactly at 11:54 am est. We are going to say that the day ends from now on the last second of the time given. So since we are playing by those rules now for future lynches expect the same type of ruling.

I apologize if some dont like this call, but due to me fucking up with math (telling u day was 5 minutes longer) and forums loading slow at this is the decision I have come to.

8 Likes

The final vote is tied, and the target of the execution shall be randed now.

6 Likes

EVO has lost the rand and will now die. Flip coming iminently.

As he saw the walls closing in around him, EVO made one last plea to the court. “I’m not a traitor, I swear! If you would only give me a chance, I can prove my loyalty at the highest level!”

Unfortunately, lady luck was not on EVO’s side today.

EVO has been executed by the court on the charge of high treason!

And . . .

“Lord Leif… Please…fulfill…your father’s…legacy…”, he uttered in his final breath.

EVO was . . .

Finn

Vassal of Leonster, Lance Cavelier, Alliance of the Twelve Crusaders

Weapons (Passive): Lances. He starts equipped with a Lance. Type /weapon lance to swap to your other weapon. Weapons affect your ita chances, follow the weapon chart listed in op for more information

Pursuit (Passive): Perform a second ITA on an opponent if ur speed stat is higher than ur targets

Miracle (Passive): You will survive the first ITA that hits you (one time use, would carry over if not used to the second generation, but would not get refunded).

Quans Right Hand Man (Night): Redirect Target Player to yourself (infinite uses)

Speed: 17
Gold: 1000

Turns into Punished Finn in the Second Generation

Defeat the Loptrian Empire and any Neutrals that seek you harm

Night 1 has just begun and will last 24 hours, ending at 2020-05-18T16:17:00Z. Best of luck.

3 Likes

Arena will be able to be signedup for 500 gold til 2020-05-18T04:17:00Z and the prize as per usual is a legendary weapon if you win.

To signup /in in your class card and you will be able to join.

Sending post lynch stimulus checks now

4 Likes

Shop and Skills updated to be a table for better readability. Also changed Thief Ring to have the proper skill name.

New chart and added skill descriptions to shop

5 Likes

1 1/4 hours remaining until arena is processed.

2 Likes

Arena is closed for registration*

2 Likes

Arena will be processed asap after that tho

2 Likes

Also in the meantime dont forget to hand in night actions

5 Likes

Ten minutes remain to enter Arena.

Are you tough enough :eyes:

4 Likes

And they Close, may the odds be ever in your favor.

6 Likes

And that was it folks, many came, many fought, many had fun. One winner walks out with some Legendary weapon. Results sending now

3 Likes

Actions lock in at 2020-05-18T16:00:00Z so hurry and get em in

1 Like