[SFM] Insurgency: Treason in Jugdral — Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776 FM Game Thread: Game Over (8/24) — FINALE: Bow Before Loptous — The Loptrian Empire Wins!

He literally does the same thing to EVO

Not really, because there’s the fucking follow-up posts.

He doesn’t even end up on his wagon LOL

You probably think you’re owning me with facts and logic, don’t you?

No but keep feel free to think that, it doesn’t make much sense and I struggle to see the reasoning but at least it’s content

Friend, you’re just quibbling over semantics. You’re basically just gibbering in response to the slightest suggestion that maybe Seth is treating you in a way that it was plausible he was distancing. Also, I’m lock v, so I’d appreciate it if you didn’t go for the whole “BUT AT LEAST IT’S CONTENT XD XD” thing.

I suggest that maybe, because Seth is calling you a wolf occasionally but backhandedly being weirdly chummy in a way that’s out of character for him, that him pushing you doesn’t clear you in the slightest, and you basically overreact and try to paint me as an illogical monster.

That doesn’t fill me with confidence in you being a villager, and I doubt it would anybody else either.

Due to the fact I’m not a native english speaker I’d like if you could explain this with smaller words

I mean you’re definetly reaching regarding putting me and him as W/W because you’re judging all this based on a newbwolf’s play

I’m not debating whether or not you’re villager but anyway you’re not locktown to me

I’m being truthful but okay

1 Like

Seth isn’t a newbie.

He’s not very good at the game but he’s far from a newbie.

You took the words out of my mouth Ici.

Is it?

It doesn’t but everything piles up and there’s definetly more to it than that

I’m not.

You’re trying to think I’m that evil mastermind or whatever when I’m just being truthful

You’re making all this case about me without having even caught up entirely, how about you wait and finish reading in order to make one big wallpost.

Anyway I still think it’s too far fetched to think he’s doing that on purpose

I don’t do those useless quotewalls.

Then at least try and read up because even if I’m scum you doing all that without having caught up won’t make town think I’m scum.

He doesn’t have to be doing it on purpose. Wolves treat their partners weirdly, and he’s treating you weirdly, in a manner that’s inconsistent with his push on CRichard, which resembles how he pushes people in village games. This isn’t one of my big galaxy-brain shitty reads. This is literally a prefab read that you’re disagreeing with vehemently, trying to destroy the validty of one of the most basic spewreads that has been used in countless games.

With respect, Centuries, villagers respect my reads. Plus, I have an ITA shot, and I’m very lucky. I don’t need to convince many other people.

Threatening to shoot me doesn’t get you any further and if I ever die from this ITA I don’t know what Town is gonna think of you lol.

Anyway I still think you should read up because this discussion is fairly useless atm.

They’re going to read me v, because I’m obviously a villager.

I don’t believe you’re scum so stop trying to go for hero plays as town and just follow the plan, you can kill me later idc but doing it rn is just throwing.

Bro if you shoot a townie without having read up the thread you’re gonna have a hard time getting TR’d even if you’re “confirmed”