Dreaming Gods and Dreaming Titans FM - Game Over [5/24] - Bellerophon and Pegasus Win!

my role is super duper underpowered so im pretty much a cit :slight_smile:

Not breadcrumbing my role.

D1 claim :eyes:

While I was not in Insurgency, nor read that game, I have no clue what you’re trying to say in this post.

No, that’s not what I said at all. What I said is the fact you said I’m derailing the thread despite the fact you were the one taking it off the tracks the whole time, especially accusing me of derailing the thread and turning this into a topic of it’s own which, by the way, is unproductive! And not to mention the fact you’re the one trying to take us of a Town Helping Topic which is currently being used against the top wagon, there is literally no reason for you to want to push the discussion of this topic, especially when everyone is talking about a player they suspect and it being used as a reason of suspicion.

I’m going to do my scumreads wallpost now. I’ll be back soon.

max is secretly vanilla and is tricking the scum into attacking him by making them think he’s strong

This is how you sound like to me and I know you’re gonna do whatever you want to get me killed at one point

I know which son of Zeus beheaded the Gorgon.

Don’t even try to say that, not once have I stated ‘I want you dead because of this’.

okay

/shrug

I’m a SR of yours and you don’t seem to be the most fun person to argument with

Perseus.

Ding ding you are correct!

I like greek myth and other mythologies.

Good taste
:+1:

why is it that the more popular books always have a mentally unstable MC who will inevitably and very often let their emotions get the better of them

2 Likes

Off to dream land i go

Problem is i have no cluebwho to vote

Sleepy brain deems wazza smart

/vote modeshifter

Am probably stupid but whatever
Will be back in about 8 hours

harry potter
the hunger games
uhhhhhh

actually that’s all i can think of

Divergent if you want to consider that piece of junk a book