[SFM] Insurgency: Treason in Jugdral — Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776 FM Game Thread: Game Over (8/24) — FINALE: Bow Before Loptous — The Loptrian Empire Wins!

You took the words out of my mouth Ici.

Is it?

It doesn’t but everything piles up and there’s definetly more to it than that

I’m not.

You’re trying to think I’m that evil mastermind or whatever when I’m just being truthful

You’re making all this case about me without having even caught up entirely, how about you wait and finish reading in order to make one big wallpost.

Anyway I still think it’s too far fetched to think he’s doing that on purpose

I don’t do those useless quotewalls.

Then at least try and read up because even if I’m scum you doing all that without having caught up won’t make town think I’m scum.

He doesn’t have to be doing it on purpose. Wolves treat their partners weirdly, and he’s treating you weirdly, in a manner that’s inconsistent with his push on CRichard, which resembles how he pushes people in village games. This isn’t one of my big galaxy-brain shitty reads. This is literally a prefab read that you’re disagreeing with vehemently, trying to destroy the validty of one of the most basic spewreads that has been used in countless games.

With respect, Centuries, villagers respect my reads. Plus, I have an ITA shot, and I’m very lucky. I don’t need to convince many other people.

Threatening to shoot me doesn’t get you any further and if I ever die from this ITA I don’t know what Town is gonna think of you lol.

Anyway I still think you should read up because this discussion is fairly useless atm.

They’re going to read me v, because I’m obviously a villager.

I don’t believe you’re scum so stop trying to go for hero plays as town and just follow the plan, you can kill me later idc but doing it rn is just throwing.

Bro if you shoot a townie without having read up the thread you’re gonna have a hard time getting TR’d even if you’re “confirmed”

What plan? There’s nothing heroic in removing a weird slot from the PoE. I’m just doing my job. And with respect:

Absolutely none of these clear you.
I’ve explained why Mode’s read on you reads as distancing; in mashes, there are always enough wolves that you can have one or two defend the mislynch, Mode was peeked w, and Marshal is lock v, so fake redpeeking you is just a thing that happened. The final one is the only one that matters, and your reads are profoundly unimpressive.

#7765 is the most important post about me so if you just want to make a case on me then read those posts

I almost never read the thread and I still have a very good shot record.

Correction: Derps faked a redpeek on you, but Derps is pretty clearly a villager, so it really does not fucking clear you.

You could argue that the sum of all of this could indicate I’m town

Okay and? Town me is defending EVO

W!Me with TMI wouldn’t have shot someone who could reflect the shot onto me when I was already not in PoE

Please prove that because you keep calling my posts bad and whatever but it doesn’t actually prove my posts are bad. I have quite the amount of reads out there you could probably make a case if my progress or even my reads themselves were weird but you keep calling it bad without explaining

Dude I swear that you should be reading

no balls

I would like to know the case presented against me, but it’s also 4:15 AM so I should be in bed.

There’s not a lotof stuff agaisnt you but there’s not that much going for you either

That’s not how reads work.

sigh

There is a huge number of mechanical reasons that this doesn’t clear you, so it’s moot.

The truth is that it’s not your actual content that’s actually super bad- it’s just pretty standard unimpressive content. You’re wolfy because of how you defend yourself constantly, and you seem to have a photographic memory for shoddy reasons to call yourself v.