[SFM] Insurgency: Treason in Jugdral — Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776 FM Game Thread: Game Over (8/24) — FINALE: Bow Before Loptous — The Loptrian Empire Wins!

Oh and also what did I want to say again

Uh don’t call me out for TMI on Ici I just think he’s a really dumb townie who thinks he’s found gold for whatever reason.

If you want me dead make an actual case using actual posts stop trying to get me shot over nothing

again, nobody is fucking going to believe you on this

I’d rather blue he shot than gorta, blue not wanting to shoot cheese was hella scummy tbh.

I fuck up sometimes, but always in the lategame. My earlygame in mashes is very good, if I do say so myself.

Instead of trying to convice myself that I’m actually scum try and talk to others not to me

I always talk to the people I’m accusing so they freak the fuck out like you are, and then other people can read your reactions and note that me trying to convince you that you’re a wolf is actually me trying to convince them.

Not looking forward to post game if you’re town lol

Gorta shot seems super opportunistic to me. He just killed a town so easier to try justify a kill. I hard scumread blue from his ita reluctance shenanigans.

Centuries’ defenses have been wolfy, simple as that.

Tbh unless chloe has mod confirm ur town she doesn’t know ur town. I half think she just knows ur ability and thinks its from town and is saying its confirmed.

hippo what are your thoughts on Centuries?

I’ve townread them, they’ve had good reads lists. Haven’t paid that much attention tbh.

What a glorious votecount

I think their readslists are just passable, but the way they’ve been defending themself is hugely wolf-indicative, and not just from me.

Yeah they’re in poe probably but I’d see zone and others dead first probably.

None of the “self-resolving” people are actually self-resolving unless the Leafia/Apprentice thing is real. They are the only ones whose claim seems to suggest something that only ever comes from town.

Unless Apprentice is LW and found Leafia, thus being added to the wolfchat. That would be ridiculously funny if true.

2 Likes

Vul, you’ve shot, right? Who still has their shots left?

Cuz I’m a genius. It’s a curse.

I haven’t been phrasing it well, but he’s been defending himself almost manically, and seems obsessed with self-preservation far beyond a reasonable villager’s range.

I feel like I’ve seen this before… yeah, I’m not even surprised.

@ Ici I shot cloned. No shots left. My role isn’t very good in regular ITAs. By contrast, TBE’s seems amazing.