[SFM] Insurgency: Treason in Jugdral — Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776 FM Game Thread: Game Over (8/24) — FINALE: Bow Before Loptous — The Loptrian Empire Wins!

I was thinking similar this is a v good post

Damn all the poe are suddenly actually looking town lol

I’m saying that that’s indicative of you trying to cover all possibilities instead of genuinely believing anything you said, which indicates that you’re a wolf.

Yes… I think. That’s what I inferred, at least, hence my LW theory.

True, it’s not clearing on its own.

I don’t like Centuries tone-wise, but I had the same feeling about eevee earlier and they managed to improve. The difference is that eevee’s tone is evolving, while Centuries’ tone is mostly the same. Not sure what it means yet.

Yeah I wanted to see his opinion because I thought of many possible answers which would make him more or less scum depending on the answer because some of them would involve TMI

not fucking centuries
dude is obviously a wolf

Mister “You flip wolf 99% of the time” really isnt biased towards me as a person

How? It shades someone who was shot by an openwolfer, who doesn’t sound unlike their towngames at all, who hasn’t done anything actively wolfy, and it also reaches a conclusion that they are “NAI” instead of “wolfy.” Vader brings up the possibility of CRich and Seth planning this, but doesn’t actually call CRich a wolf.

This is so weird. For someone who was so performative early in the game, they are super hesitant to reach proper conclusions. The townread on PKR is the only solid conclusion they’ve reached this game.

I smell fear and projection, like I wrote in my case. I’m going to push this harder than I pushed Mode day 1. Mode would’ve been lynched day 1 if I pushed harder. I’m not about to make the same mistake again.

@PokemonKidRyan omg were neighbours

All they did was shade someone who was shot by a wolf, suggest that they could be W/W with Seth, then call them NAI/null in the end!! How was it a good post??

1 Like

I’ve never met you before and quite frankly your attitude makes me not want to play with W!you since. But that’s irrellevant to my read on you.

Crich was on evo wagon and mode wasnt voting crich yesterday (cloned I think, who was alive today) yet mode instantly shoots crich. Feels weird. Mode knows hell die and is good distancing.

And then crich brings it up like 80 times lol.

??

Odds are if he was scum he would’ve TMI’d one way or another cause he was still reading up so he couldve just got himself killed

I’ll request when Centuries makes the list, since they’re not in any particular order except the clumps… I’d like to be with someone else as my neighbour.

Ain’t nobody got time for dat with you.

Bro you’re the one telling me to fuck off when I’m playing the game normally :joy:

If they actually pushed the idea of CRich being W/W with Seth instead of tiptoeing around like this, then it would be a good post! But that’s not what happened. And it also doesn’t match their performative attitude from earlier in the game.

Vader has been projecting, and villagers have no need to project anything at all.

CRich was considered town by like 80% of the players in the game. It wasn’t a terrible shot.
Seth didn’t shoot me because he’d be signing his death warrant. He shot someone who was on the brink of towncore instead. The shot makes perfect sense.
Some of us in the towncore have also claimed weaker roles, so that’s another reason.

CRich is known for bringing up things / writing posts which don’t really mean anything but aren’t actively wolfy. He’s done it many times as town. I think it’s a personality thing.
Not directly wolfy.

People like you piss me off. Good day.

My take is that he didn’t want to 100% out himself as scum right there. And I see why. I would probably have a similar thought process as scum.
He ended up outing himself anyway, but yeah.

Come on now, let’s stop this toxicity. Ginger turned toxic earlier for no reason, and now you’re doing the same thing.

I don’t think it’s impossible, but frankly I think CRich is just town by Occam’s Razor.
Reevaluate if he lives too long.

I do want a counterwagon to Vader, by the way. Preferably Zone. But I can’t vote outside of Vader today in good conscience unless they have an IC reveal in store.

Which is why I’m leaving the thread. But wolves like that rub me the wrong way.