[SFM] JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5 Golden Wind Forum Mafia- Enemy Stand Users Win!

Im a little afraid like 5 different people whomstdv’e ive pissed off this game are gonna ita-yeet me but i do not worry lmao

I already voted Insanity earlier :man_shrugging:

I forgot I can just ita my scum reads instead of failing to get them lynched

Anyways I need to sleep, someone remind me to give my towncore when I wake up

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

my sleep schedule is all fucked up but no you nerds arent even gonna post

hello i will also vote insanity

/vote insanity

1 Like

Interesting meme

This thread better be popping when I wake up

VC Bot Bihourly Update

Voted Votee Votes
Marshal SirDerpsAlot, PokemonKidRyan 2
Lastday3312 PoisonedSquid, Emilia 2
Evil_Ginger Hippolytus 1
Insanity Marshal, Evil_Ginger, Luxy and Kai_5, Memesky 4
Bluestorm Eevee 1
Kai and Luxy Nuclear_Rehab 1
Abstaining TrustworthyLiberal, Possessed, Boss110, Lastday3312, Astand, Jgoesgaming, Italy, Universal, Hock3yforlif322, supermegagirl818, Insanity, snoromlol, Kyle20, Loser, Limestone, Mist1422, and BlueStorm

The Day ends in 31 hours and 6 minutes… and a few seconds.

Also… for all votes, pls ping me for the next 14 hours.

Kinda skimming on my phone now, as of post 311 I felt PKR is more natural than his wolf games. Even if he started with mech posts, I dont get the feeling it was agenda driven, or that he would even bother doing that as a wolf tbh (think he goes to lower side activity wise and prefers more to lay low instead of starting discussion? This might be a weaker point here though). And his indignation after getting pressured seems genuine, while I think he tries to be more appeasy as a wolf, instead of pushing buttons for reasons he would perfectly understand to be crap if hes a wolf. I think I could believe his reaction while I was just passing through…
Also couple of posts I think were an indicator of a villager mindset, but wont bother quoting on mobile.

1 Like

Dont think wolf emilia bothers pressuring luxy of all people for, again, something she would perceive as a very flawed logic if shes a wolf (i assume not w/w here) and what could backfire (in her mind at least).
It looks more like she found something she genuinely believed to be a problem.

For the record, something about lastdays posts prevents me from forming a read on him.

I wanted to say him not understanding what is wolfy about his posts is v indicative, but ehhhhhhh. I will not for now. Its more like gut stops me.

Bad reaction to aretes flip.

Whats to get confused here about.

I think Ive mentioned it many times in past, but the favourite way for wolves to fake response after they dayvig town is confusion (like ‘what’ or ‘wtf’), because they dont understand villa perspective correctly.
I am NOT saying villa cant react like that, but its something Ive dedinitely noticed as >rand.

Now, I replied to marshals post, but derps post actually looks more fake, and marshals next post explains the reaction (i just scrolled down to there).

/vote sirderps @DatBird

Placeholder for now, and I dont rememeber getting pinged by him for villagery things. Will pay attention to him.

Meh, I will come back when Im on PC, this is inconvenient.

While you are right Emilia have a habit of pointing out other players mistake (in the most annoying sarcastic way possible)
I still townread her for other reasons though

Kai useless as usual so if he gets hung i’d be down for that if we don’t have a solid lynch today

Bad memesky ;(

This kinda felt like Derps wasn’t talking to Marhsal like you’d talk to your top scumread (3rd and 4th quote here).
Might be biasing here, so I will keep reading.