[SFM] JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5 Golden Wind Forum Mafia- Enemy Stand Users Win!

(I’ll choose this moment to say that before I came back to thread I was thinking about possibility of Marshal/Derps w/w, because I remembered Marshal reacted more tepidly to Derps suspecting him compared to PKR push, and Derps likes distancing/bussing too much unlike Marshal)

It’s just random though and not to be taken too seriously before I read in full, so yeah.

I don’t feel emilia has TMI on how claimvig works.

Emilia doesn’t have TMI about whole setup imo.
Unless I’m wrong.

But idea of 5-man scum only neioghborhood seems lmao for a designed game.

/vote Italy

Just for his opening posts. I can’t resist it when I know he tends to shitpost as scum.
Does he do anything later? We’ll see.

Not sure if TL makes his opening all about Arete’s flip and claim if he knows how they died and for what.
This one is not confident and very thin.

Marshal, Squid, Derps, PKR, Arete, TrustworthyLiberal, Boss110, Emilia, Insanity

More than I thought.

And more stacked list than I thought.

What is this?

1 Like

People reacted / were around when someone gave me lighter.

Actually…

Actually…

We know someone right away used negative action lighter on me.
We know lighter is Polpo’s.

Would be good if we could figure out via neighborhoods who Polpo is.

I’m growing increasingly lazy, but Nuclear gave me good vibes from his first posts.
I’ll probably actually ignore this read later on lmao.

/vote SirDerpsAlot

Bleed stuff gave me pause on Italy.

@Boss110

Why did you give me a lighter?

It doesn’t say anything besides you getting a lighter? Also, I can probably say my thoughts on what it do or what kind of ability Polpo might have, it’s all gonna be a random guess based on the anime obviously

Paraphrasing:

You got a lighter as a test. Don’t do anything rash or else…

Because I don’t think scum Italy claims it or uses it that way, and more importantly, Italy feels aggressive towards Emilia while I think he’s kinda nothing as scum.

Getting Polpo might be kinda cool and all but it was not me for sure

Kinda cool?

I was threatened like 40 minutes into the game.

This never comes from not-ZoneQ town.

Hm, I think failing the test will allow Polpo to use his stand, either that or some kind of buff for his abilities. There’s also a possibility of it being just a bleed/kill if you fail

Would be cool to know what is being tested tho.

Should I not vote? Not use abilities?

I do agree it’s most likely mafia who use it, unless it’s actually not harmful and will give you something if you complete the test. Don’t forget that there is also a possibility of neutral