[SFM] JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5 Golden Wind Forum Mafia- Enemy Stand Users Win!

Also lunch was cancelled so gonna be back faster.

If you care to trust yesterday I opened Box two and the result was posted in chat I was Immune yesterday and last night.

I have three more box’s I can open since I open up last night as well.

This was before the game started and just because you said something before D1 doesn’t mean you’ll automatically roll town. Scum can be slankers too and that’s why people tend to shoot them

Alrighty, so 7 scum makes sense.
Then with the 1 neutral would also work too.

Do people want me to ask about Claimvig tonight? About the neutral(s) to confirm TL?
Or something else.

Box Three sounds nice.

Okay opening it up you will all know when it is opened btw

1 Like

Fiiine memeing is more fun than reading

I think Zone and Squid are town squid because they’re not timid and Zone because of their gutsy entrance

Scumreading Luxy because 1/2 of his posts are just lording over how towny he is, which is something he does as town see:

Compare to:

I’ve noticed that Luxy when accused just goes like ok, I know lore than you and I’m obv town, please leave you know nothing

I also don’t like Derps, not only because everyone just went along with his survivor claim, also because he was just like okay let’s wagon sulit it’ll be fun. Claiming survivor is just like a get out of jail free card.

/vote Luxy

Time to iso Jgoes it’ll be fun arguing about that

I didn’t actually claim neut lmao

A player’s ITA chance just raised 15% for today

@Jane

This was box three btw

ONLY SIX POSTS

I never said I am town Cuz I said that I said that exact reasoning is faulty because I said that

Literally everyone can be scum

You didn’t even examine a town game of mine

You’ve been calling yourself Locktown, so that first part’s a load of BS

And second of all, ICs can’t be scum, Emilia, that’s why they’re called Innocent Children

Sulit is shooting into the towncore because the PoE is so tight tbh

…well then, good thing we only have 7 shooters.
Surely this won’t do us any harm.

Sulit your read would be valid if you also looked at my town games to prove I dont do this as town but you didn’t because you’re pushing an ML

This was my ITA chance but to clarify