[SFoL] SFoL 00: The Alternative Universe - Game Thread - Cult Wins

lol that’s very wasteful. i get spewed scum of soul flips town. You can just lynch me and have a bd killer throw a bullet in luxy/marshal depending on who lives

he claimed royal guard or something, correct?

care to give reasoning?

why is killing a spewed scum at night “wasteful” lmao?

look at the reaction test and him not knowing what his claim even does.

It’s not pointless. Pointless would be asking you to convince yourself that you’re scum

Easiest way for scum to appear useful without giving associations is push the king.

shooting you or luxy solves an additional slot

Fair haha. Just never seen it.

because i refuse to believe that marshal v luxy is tvt. There’s no way they both flip town

1 Like

yes it is pointless. pointless as in i literally am unable to dedicate that much time rn

sharing information or asking me for reads if you give me the link to a quote or something would be much more beneficial and useful

as it stands right now, i won’t go iso them bc it’ll eat up too much of my time (not to mention that i literally got like 4 hours of sleep last time and am super fucking tired rn)

which post

yeah, but we 100% know there is an insane brawler who can do the whole thang tonight

If you look at just the scummy posts people provide, you won’t see anything good.

Also, I’m asking reads on Luxy/Marshal

you can jump to it from there

1 Like

im sure people have quoted them in the past, but if you have read any of my fucking posts, you’d have realized that i literally said i wont have time to go thru the thread and find them

this is a waste of time

dm me on discord if u have anything useful to say, thanks

yes, i can read, but apparently you can’t bc i’ve already explained myself

good thing i’m a pgo and shooting maxwell tonight

Get me unbanned from the ToL server, thanks

let max study, SATs are very important to do well on

@MaximusPrime break a leg saturday

soul’s dyslexic? anyway, gonna go so

/vote Soul @eevee