[SFM] JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Part 5 Golden Wind Forum Mafia- Enemy Stand Users Win!

Like you said we should wait for investigative results tonight

Eh. It would be consistent with a new-ish player move. Wasn’t Arete killed for hard claiming though or am I wrong?

I don’t see her claim anywhere

1 Like

Ha ha ha, so funny.
Now actually get serious or I swear that I will vote you over the obvi-scum Marshal.

1 Like

I thought you were calling me a robot until i asked my friend lol

Congrats to everyone for being in final 28 players alive x0x0x0x0

1 Like

We worked hard to get where we are.

Oh was this wrong?

Yeah, yeah, we can have our celebratory party later. What are your thoughts on Arete’s sudden death?

memesky/derps team read.

This included derps/pkr at this point.

derps as v

derps squid and pkr as v

me as w

light sr on emilia

pkr v again

pkr insanity same team read

now this is what i wanna focus on right here

these posts kinda implicate insanity tbh.

Now i think if we had to rank arete’s reads it’s

Town

Derps(unless w with memesky)
PKR
Squid

Lastday
Insanity
Marshal

SCUM

now obviously i know the “marshal scum” part wasn’t the reason arete was killed but i think the insanity one might be good enough for a panic vig on arete

personally i still think arete slipped something in their neighborhood but since i’m being shut down from going down that avenue(pun intended) i’m looking at arete’s reads.

1 Like

Glad I’m not locktown this game because my reads are shit

I was about to vote them cuz i only read start od thread and they were being weird.

Im not losing much sleep over their death tbh

How am I not locktown

It was prolly scum being weird or something mechanical i doubt it had much to do with aretes reads tbh

1 Like

i mean scum kinda have to be dicks to randomly kill someone 3 hours in unless there was a specific reason

i suspect marshal

I don’t think you had to cross last sentence on your post actually.

is this a shade?

It was prolly someone memey or tricksy but theres like 7 ppl that cld be and scumteam is bigger than 1 person anyways so imma just ignore it

Possibly.

It was prolly claimvig