[SFM] Newbie-Friendly Pokèmon 9er - Town Win

It might very well be work. Activity reads aren’t usually that useful, unless the person has very clear activity tells. I just want Gorta to produce some content, it seems to me that he’s been on the sidelines without really doing much.

Can’t a man do some exercise around here? That’s partially a joke, but uh yeah, I got busy for most of the evening. I am here now though

I honestly forgot about this. Those damn trees

I understand why Appel is voting me, but why are you voting me? You said it yourself that I was like I was in previous games

Thread is dead, oh no.

Gorta, when do you think you’ll be able to share your reads?

I don’t think anyone who’s been pushed so far has been really wolfy, as I still hold the belief that Arctic was reading into Windward’s actions too much. Them jumping on the wagon I can see coming from both sides, and their response towards didn’t strike me as particularly wolfy, despite what Arctic said.

My PoE right now consists of those I haven’t seen doing much, those who’ve just kind of been there, saying things but who don’t seem like they’re actually trying to read people or solve the game.

Readlist + PoE

Silviu
Clonedcheese
Windward
ArcticXI

Min
YouButWorse
kiromishiro
an_gorta_pratai

These are early reads, and I imagine they will change as we move closer to EoD; but as of now, I’d ultimately be fine with voting any of the bottom 4.

Silviu

I am so glad that Silviu has improved from whatever they were doing d1 in the last game we played together. Silviu has this town like innocence to them even if you ignore their previous game. I have been saying throughout the day, but I think at one point Silviu makes a townslip by saying something like “I hope the special role is on our side”. I don’t think a wolf would have known this/been informed by their partner. I think Silviu is a towny here. The only hangup I have is their vote on me without much explanation, but I am willing to give them a chance to explain because I like everything else I see.

Windward

Wind is the person I scum read the most right now. I don’t like how they push and suspect Silviu and basically go “hmmm they seem towny, but i’m not confident”. Like it comes off very opportunistic and hedgey. They also do this with Appel. I want to know why people think Wind is town. They come off as an opportunistic scum to me. I don’t like how they are hesitant to release information and such. Being busy is one thing, but going “I don’t want to release my opinions because it might help scum” just gives me bad vibes.

3 Likes

It will take less time as I get to the people below 100 posts, but here’s a sample @Appelsiini

Well I voted for gorta because I wanted them to break under pressure and prove their innocence that way. Last round they were accused of being the mafia and started being talkative and then proving their innocence and putting the blame on others and then they turned out to be a mafia member.

I’m glad that I’ve been quiet enough to see how gorta reacts. It’s definetly not him.

/unvote

Appel

I am liking Appel’s slot so far. I know Appel can be a slippery wolf and I have misread them before, but I want to try and get it right this time. I do like that Appel is asking questions and they are one of the few people solving (I have fallen down on my job, but I am a lazy bastard anyway). I am getting towny vibes from Appel, but I do want to want to check out some of Appel’s scum games. I place this a townlean right now and will re-evaluate this slot after reading their wolf games.

You think so? Keep in mind that the thread is not that active, and the other game was way bigger, I believe. We’ll see what else he has to say.

Could you your last few scum games? I want more confidence in my read

My games are actually listed on my profile^^ The few recent ones would be Watch your Mouth and Corrupted Votes (subbed in)

It doesn’t matter if the thread wasn’t active, he could just start being talkative just like that.

I’ll have to take a look at those. Weren’t you a wolf in Wild West FM?

next up is min

Nope. Was town, unfortunately.

2 Likes

A finnish in a southern setting, interesting.

1 Like

What am I doing at 5 in the morning listening to 80’s metal and doing this?

Parkour. That momment when you’re too lazy to sleep.